Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tallfags cant be cucked

leg lengthening
Expensive and cripples you for months. Besides it adds only 2-3 inches. It is good for people 5’10 and above but a 5’3 man is still short

Man I understand height matters and it feels like a death sentence to be a short man but it’s not all about the height. I’m tall, probably one of the tallest user here but I’m living in a country where everyone is tall it doesn’t mean shit. Here you can be 5’11 and have a pretty boy face and confidence you’ll be automatically regarded better than a shy 6’3 guy with an average face

Keep em coming I can´t get enough post like this, all the tall guys don´t know how it is to be seen as a little boy, no one either male or female fear you or respect you because you don´t look intimidating

When foids cheat, it’s because they’re out seeking higher quality sperm than that of their providers. Sperm quality = genetic quality = SMV = survival success = fighting success = scale = height. Height/scale is pretty much 1 to 1 with SMV. The taller you get, the bigger you are, the less men there are with higher qualit sperm that can cuck you, and even less that are so much higher quality that would warrant a foid risking death/abandonment for it.

Foid almost always cheat with taller/larger/stronger men. It’s not a coincidence.

for the billionth time, height = SMV

There's always a chance that a 10/10, 6'8" freak of a GigaChad could cuck him. Probably extremely low, but you never know

cope

If you're over 6'3 you literally cannot be an incel. You could have a literal pile of dog shit for a face and foids would still be all over you.
Wrong. I know a skinny framecel / skeletoncel taller than me, he's around 6'4" 143 lbs and yeah he's had one gf but her SMV is low and no other girl is ever interested in him. He's 23 now and will probably end up marrying that girl. Being tall is next to useless if you look like a skeleton-it will scare / disgust most girls. Only few like skeleton guys.

Wrong. I know a skinny framecel / skeletoncel taller than me, he's around 6'4" 143 lbs and yeah he's had one gf but her SMV is low and no other girl is ever interested in him. He's 23 now and will probably end up marrying that girl. Being tall is next to useless if you look like a skeleton-it will scare / disgust most girls. Only few like skeleton guys.
Incel with a gf?

Incel with a gf?
There are lots of incels who get lucky once. He will never get a gf again and he knows it. He will marry the first ugly foid that touched him cause he knows she'll be the last.

If you're 6'4 + it's not possible to be cucked because the foid will be too intimated by you her lizard brain that tells her 'big=good and strong" would fear be thrown out the window if she angered you. You can have a model face but if you're average height or around that she wont really fear you and could cuck you easily

Massive fucking Cope thread

Height only helps if your face is a 5/10 competing with manlets who are also 5/10 face.

A 8+/10 face on a 5'10" body will mog any 6+ footer with a sub5 face.
Face is still more important than height for attraction but height brings intimation that would stop them from daring to cheat in a relationship
Intimations Me