Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tallfags, heightcopers and tallcels will never accept the truth, height is less important than face or dick size

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
They are mostly coping because height is something such a simple concept unlike facial features that they think that this one thing is what prevents them from having a girlfriend. Couldn't be any more wrong.

1de34e17-3cac-4e5f-a239-adf80d22e866-jpeg.389786

women-s-acceptance-of-potential-male-partners-based-on-male-height-png.389784

If you are 5'6"-5'7" then 50% of foids would accept you and this height is below average. Can you say the same thing about face and dick size? Of course not. Here's dick size chart:

Dicks

50% percentile is at 13 cm which is slightly above 5 inches. Most foids would say 6-7 is what they would accept as minimum, so clearly, average size is NOT enough compared to even below average height. Now for face:

Percepcja szmat jest zjebana 2

Not even 20% is considered average or above average by foids, face-wise. If you add slightly below average it's still not even 45%. With those numbers, it's clear that face is more important than anything else, but height is less important than even dick size. And we all know how important the face is.

>B-B-B-BUT LOOK AT THOSE FEW EXAMPLES OF FOIDS MOCKING MEN UNDER 6 FOOT TALL

Massive cope. The only thing you are doing is zooming in on the first chart on the 6+ foot percentage and ignore everything else.

If this thread gets deleted, I will ask for a permanent ban on this shit forum because it will prove to me this is a circlejerk for height copers. These numbers and charts clearly prove what is said at the bottom of my signature.

I'm 5'10, not really a tallcel, but I'm in the supposed 'green range,' and yet my height has never done much for me in dating. Tallcels need to stop coping, at the end of the day even if you meet some arbitrary requirements foids still don't date you and they don't give a fuck that you're 6'3 after they see your sub-human face.

There's this tallfag in my uni who's 6'6 but he looks like an autistic retard with fatal alcohol syndrome. His height didn't save him and he height mogs like 99.9% of the forum.

>height less important than dick that you don't even see before you go to bed what can be achieved only with certain height
Don't read further.
Well of course you didn't read further and didn't look at the charts and numbers that they give because you are a pathetic coper not interested in facts, so you turn away from any prroofs and shout out loud that you don't see or hear anything and you will keep on spreading the same cope bullshit in other threads. IDK who you are but I already had you blocked so everything checks out.

I don't even understand what you're saying. What's a height coper ?

I don't even understand what you're saying. What's a height coper ?
Mostly facially ugly 6+ ft tall men who cope and height flex. Mostly they are white and are comparable to blacks flexing about MUH DICK. Also guys who are extremely short and think that if they were 6+ they would score which is not the case.

face reigns supreme
Obviously, but also height is actually one of the most fairly if not THE most fair visual things when rated by foids. That's the main point. It's rated so fairly, that average guys, height wise could score 50+% of foids.

Im not gonna argue with this brainlet

Im not gonna argue with this brainlet
View attachment 392179
Pathetic coper is pathetic. Try again, next time with possibly actual counter-arguments. Oh wait, you literally won't be able to find any in this topic.

first_contacts_by_bmi-png.389778

Btw. Yes, BMI which is connected to the frame, is much more important than height and foids are more picky about it compared to height.

Last edited:
I've heard some incels say you need to be atleast 6'3 to ascend jfl.

I've heard some incels say you need to be atleast 6'3 to ascend jfl.
They do it because the top 5% of men who are actualyl fucking have good genes and good faces which let them fuck. They tend to be tall as well but even without the height they would score better, if the bottom 95% of men would be taller than them by 5 inches.

Pathetic coper is pathetic. Try again, next time with possibly actual counter-arguments. Oh wait, you literally won't be able to find any in this topic.

50% percentile is at 13 cm which is slightly above 5 inches. Most foids would say 6-7 is what they would accept as minimum, so clearly, average size is NOT enough compared to even below average height. Now for face:

View attachment 392170
You put this as a statistic for face what a fucking brainlet. theres a reason why people put height in their bio. Thats why Okcupid put it as "Attractive" not good looking because height is big factor for being attractive as male

bla bla bla counter-argument you can't even get ur reference right. Your thread might looks pretty solid to brainlets but really looks dumb and forced to normal old users
Most foids would say 6-7 is what they would accept as minimum, so clearly, average size is NOT enough compared to even below average height. Now for face:
even this. where did you get that? 6-7 in what places? avg in uk?america? just los angeles? new york? colorado ?

Last edited:
Most foids would say 6-7 is what they would accept as minimum, so clearly, average size is NOT enough compared to even below average height. Now for face:
even this. where did you get that? 6-7 in what places? avg in uk?america? just los angeles? new york? colorado ?

They are mostly coping because height is something such a simple concept unlike facial features that they think that this one thing is what prevents them from having a girlfriend. Couldn't be any more wrong.

If you are 5'6"-5'7" then 50% of foids would accept you and this height is below average. Can you say the same thing about face and dick size? Of course not. Here's dick size chart:

View attachment 392169

View attachment 392170

Not even 20% is considered average or above average by foids, face-wise. If you add slightly below average it's still not even 45%. With those numbers, it's clear that face is more important than anything else, but height is less important than even dick size. And we all know how important the face is.

Massive cope. The only thing you are doing is zooming in on the first chart on the 6+ foot percentage and ignore everything else.

If this thread gets deleted, I will ask for a permanent ban on this shit forum because it will prove to me this is a circlejerk for height copers. These numbers and charts clearly prove what is said at the bottom of my signature.
God IQ thread

Been saying this for a longtime. JFL at the amoeba IQ users who still claim that you need to be 6+ft tall to get laid.
anything below 5 7 ur fucked
5'7" is the cut off tbh, if you aren't getting laid at 5'7"+ your face is simply dog shit.

5'7" is the cut off tbh, if you aren't getting laid at 5'7"+ your face is simply dog shit.
Copers will never admit this obvious truth which only proves how not actually blackpilled this forum is. And I was proving the FACE >>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT fact by showing multiple short guys with good Chad faces scoring easily. I was getting a warning each time and my threads were deleted.
It's a major drop from 5'7" to 5'5". Foids simply want men at least slightly taller than them.

View attachment 392169

View attachment 392170

High iq post but one thing dick size also doesn't matter I have both height and dicksize yet I still am yet to have any sexual or romantic experiences with foids thanks to my horrendous face.

High iq post but one thing dick size also doesn't matter I have both height and dicksize yet I still am yet to have any sexual or romantic experiences with foids thanks to my horrendous face.
Oh yeah, dick size still doesn't matter but still it's harder to satisfy foid with dick size vs height as shown on the charts. Look at my signature.

[FACE] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [FRAME] > [DICK SIZE] > [HEIGHT] > [RACE]

059211F2 E8A7 4D10 B345 FACA498488D7

yea no shit, everything matters though

Gigacope. If you don't meet the minimum height threshold (ex. 5'9 in Asia, 6' in the West) then no face or dick could save you.

God IQ thread

Been saying this for a longtime. JFL at the amoeba IQ users who still claim that you need to be 6+ft tall to get laid.

5'7" is midget when you look at zoomer cohort.

Need a study of women’s hatred of bald men

Gigacope. If you don't meet the minimum height threshold (ex. 5'9 in Asia, 6' in the West) then no face or dick could save you.
Dick is irrelevant unless it is very small, the main problem is getting undressed with a foid in the first place, face and height are the only thing that matter there, both equally I would say

5'7" is midget when you look at zoomer cohort.
Location matters when it comes to height.

Thinking that height is preventing you from getting laid is a basement dweller cope if you're not a turbo manlet

Made a fuck off mega thread on the HeightPill.

So far unrefuted & unbeaten.

yea no shit, everything matters though
a little more a little less, it always gets changed by a new study.
but i think that foids show on the outside that height is the most important, but subconsciously it's how OP says it

I'm living proof. I'm a 6'6 27 y.o. virgin. So many tallcels in the community. The Great FACEandLMS is a tallcel

>height less important than dick that you don't even see before you go to bed what can be achieved only with certain height
Don't read further.

I am fucking tall so i must be ugly as fuck. Or maybe look like a completelly dumb ass. Everyone used to bully me so I guess that must be it :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Oh yeah you have to be top 5% face wise, top 15% dick wise and 60% height wise but MUH HEIGHT. The first link gives no other proof than that it's better to be 6'3 than 5'8 well no shit, of course it's a boost, but being 5'6" ish even is not the end of someone's romantic life and being 6'3" doesnt equate to being certain you will be a slayer or even find a gf. The other two have nothing to do with height. The corelation in the last link in no way proves that height matters more than dick size, comparatively to the numbers I gave here. I don't see how they got from their corelation that at one point guy will not be able to make up with his penis for his height. 185cm and 7cm dick is still a lost cause. He will score but won't keep her at best.

Last edited:
Every study directly comparing height with face or dick size shows height is more important:
The study shows face is much more important once you reach average height, (or can fraud to it)
Elite height is less of a halo compared to average height than elite facial aesthetics compared to average face. Average height is definitely overcomeable, average face is much harder

High iq thread. Your signature is spot on.

you know i dont wanna get laid at all, i just wanna be respected and i hate beng mogged by tallfags
This. Height matters more to men than women. The mog or get mogged world is real and height is important to mog other men, but when it comes to getting laid, face rules.

I'm 5'10, not really a tallcel, but I'm in the supposed 'green range,' and yet my height has never done much for me in dating. Tallcels need to stop coping, at the end of the day even if you meet some arbitrary requirements foids still don't date you and they don't give a fuck that you're 6'3 after they see your sub-human face.
it's over

I am fucking tall so i must be ugly as fuck. Or maybe look like a completelly dumb ass. Everyone used to bully me so I guess that must be it :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
iq is cope

I'm living proof. I'm a 6'6 27 y.o. virgin. So many tallcels in the community. The Great FACEandLMS is a tallcel
mogs me to oblivion

Face don't mean shit when you're 5'1.

foids still don't date you and they don't give a fuck that you're 6'3 after they see your sub-human face.
That (FaceandLMS is proof), plus height only works with a broad frame and lots of muscles.