Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfags suffer from a lack of discipline

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Because of their height, many tallfags grow up to be arrogant retards who go around trying to intimidate everyone. I imagine that most tallfags were never disciplined as kids and that's why they grow up so retarded.

Geq

This is a case in which the tallfag was pissy about having to follow protocol with containment, he then proceeds to beat the securitycel brutally for trying to do his job. Am I the only one who notices these types of things everywhere?

Tallfags always go around thinking they're above everyone, even the law. In highschool the tallfag kids never had any talents or virtues, they were all tall and that's all they needed.

Last edited:
same i also hate all tallfags, especially retards who don't understand how much their height gets them

Being tall is so easy that even normies know that height matters a lot.

Cut them down to size

E6B343FE 9858 4BEE 8A9B DE9F0C262740

Heightmogging normoids is the only joy I have in life tbh. Ogremaxxing is lifefuel.

tallcels on suicide watch rn

Oh boy im so tall
Haha did i mention im tall?
Fuck tallfags

Tallfags walk funny. I laugh internally every time I see one walking on his straight legs, like he's about to collapse.

I'm not a tallfag

fucking hate tallfags who strut walk and intentionally bump into people just because they think their height makes them above basic human decency.

I hate tallfags who think they’re a fucking god just because their leg flesh and leg bones extend a few inches higher than everyone else

Yes, this is true. Because, sadly, being tall is often all you need to succeed (unless 1/10 deformed face).

I don't have any talents but I got some discipline

thats what happens if you spend your life playing on easy i guess

I want to genocide 6'1"+ scum tbh.

Go back to r/tall, normgroid.

My freind is 6ft 3, and he would be a trucel if he was my height cos of hice face, but his height saved him and he got his dicksucked at a party.

bro im 6'8 that's barely average in my country bro.I keep getting heightmogged by 12old schoolboys bro

I'm 5'10", am I a tallcel?