Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Taste is a trap

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It's one of the most normie things out there. Eating tasty food and trying different recipes. Everytime my brothers wife is cooking, it always smells extremely spicy, she never ever makes bland food. I think this is very common amongst foids. To make very tasty/spicy food. What they don't know is that it's often unhealthy, too much salt, sugar and processed spices/sauces. They only go for taste not the nutrient content. They would rather kill themselves than eat tasteless nutritious food like raw meat or the same type of food every single day like i do which is alot more healthy, and every animal eats the same types of food so should we. I've met alot of normies who hates bland food. They can't eat meat and potatoes without over salting or spicing. There's also these so called "healthy alternatives" like banana ice cream. They think it's healthier to mix bananas with cacao powder and vanilla just because it's less fat. It still contains alot of sugar and the cacao powder makes you feel like shit. So what i'm trying to say is that normies go for taste. To me they are slaves. Having a special diet is fairly uncommon amongst normies these days unless it's a vegan diet which is very trendy and popular.

120218830 184630236450875 967520703063311024 n
120201945 1262987667388678 6141818612714042421 n

I tend to eat the same things over n over. Good enough for me tbh

I tend to eat the same things over n over. Good enough for me tbh
You're probably the second person i've met online who eats the same food everyday. We are rare these days.

I think no diversity and no spices is cope tbh. Salt is no spice. Most spices have only micronutrients and that's it. Same with a lot of veggies.

Most non carnivores have pretty diverse diets from herbs etc. tbh.

I think the people simply eat to much from everything. One less unhealthy alternative ist just a drop in the bucket tbh.
My dad is fat, but always coes with the meme "BuT I uSe hEaLThy OiLs". To much is bad no matter the source.

I think our industry is to blame for a huge degree. They try to get people addicted...
Even the fruits are more sugary, but less tasty these days lel.

After a while you get used to less sugary, fat and salty stuff, if you only cook with raw ingredients and use less. So it's not like they can't, they are simply not used to it unlike you. But they won't listen lel.

Really hate those processed novelty products tbh. I'd rather eat something of quality in its natural form than some cream cheeese mix with added shit for example. They always try to stretch the product and then even have the audacity to mark the price up and advertise it as some luxury product jfl.

Last edited:
You're probably the second person i've met online who eats the same food everyday. We are rare these days.
Mainly tuna sandwiches n grilled cheese. Whenever it's something else it was from family

You obviously are a man of taste

for the past 3 years i've been eating the same 4 things
i just permute the meals in different days depends on grocery

They make them spicy because eating aphrodisaic foods increases sex and the females want to get fucked in the ass by the chad.