Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tattooed women are ugly and look like men

Do you think tattoos look good on foids?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It seems like everyone’s getting tattoos now. I read that tattoos are getting more popular. In 2012, only 21% of Americans had a tattoo. It rose to 29% in 2016. I wonder what the percentage is now.

tattoos look ugly as fuck on foids. It makes them look like men. It’s ironic that foids shave their arms and legs so people can see their skin yet they cover their arms and legs with tattoos. It makes their arms look masculine and is ugly. Another big trend is foids these days making their eyebrows thick and black, making them look less feminine and more masculine and then putting on blood red lipstick that makes them look like the joker.

men having tattoos isn’t as bad, but skinny guys look stupid as fuck with tattoos, tattoos only look normal on muscular big men. At least it doesn’t make them look goofy.

I’ll see a foid on social media and think she’s hot but then when I notice her tattoos, I immediately lose thE attraction.

Would waifu tatooed, if she cute adorable loli of culture

They look disgusting

I have a strong dislike for females with a lot of tattoos. A few small ones that no one can see when she has clothes on , I don’t mind

They look disgusting
Yep. Women with tattoos look like men. The only good tattoo on women is a tramp stamp, but if they have any other tattoo other than a tramp stamp, they’re ugly

Yep. Women with tattoos look like men. The only good tattoo on women is a tramp stamp, but if they have any other tattoo other than a tramp stamp, they’re ugly

I wouldn't even agree on the tramp stamp thing, imo the tramp stamp is the worst of them all. Having tattoos is a sign of mental illness.

I wouldn't even agree on the tramp stamp thing, imo the tramp stamp is the worst of them all. Having tattoos is a sign of mental illness.
Studies have found that tattooed people are more likely to be aggressive. Look it up

I don't have any tattoos as I am comfortable with my masculinity ;)

I can handle a few in some hard to see places, but when they're walking around with a whole arm sleeve or chest tats it's awful. Me being a light blackcel I get the privilege of seeing tons of burnt crispy dark skinned black women with green ink. Tats on them is taking the lowest tier women and basically putting them in a trash compactor, only Tyrone, Pookie, and Ray-Ray are interested at that point.

Tattoos will always look bad on females to me.

In the olden days. Self mutilations and other skin markings usually signify that one is either part of or a servant/slave to a nefarious organizations. Merchant marine .criminal gang. Military.cannibal tribe etc... tattoos can destroy the epidermis ability to regulate body temperature and the ink are mostly poison not regulated bi d fda

Any woman with a tattoo is a whore

Any woman with a big, visible tattoo is a mental case.

tattoos in most cases is a sign of a foids impulsiveness and short-sightedness, from this you can deduce that they are most likely sluts

I know of this one foid who was hot but then became unattractive when she covered herself in tattoos

I never really liked tatooes tbh. But they don't decrease my attraction to someone to a large extent until they become excessive.

It has taught me how women see incels.
I simply can't look towards women who have tattoos.
It's like having severe skin condition

Women with tattoos are unpure and usually sluts.

Women with tattoos look like women with men’s arms

I've been noticing more ethnic foids getting tattoos, it's to signal to white man that they're dtf.

Tattooed foods are the trash of the trash, they have bitchy personalities, they are drug addicts and probably are filled with STDs

Related video from Dr Ed Dutton :

tattoos = crazy and slut

It seems like everyone’s getting tattoos now. I read that tattoos are getting more popular. In 2012, only 21% of Americans had a tattoo. It rose to 29% in 2016. I wonder what the percentage is now.

tattoos look ugly as fuck on foids. It makes them look like men. It’s ironic that foids shave their arms and legs so people can see their skin yet they cover their arms and legs with tattoos. It makes their arms look masculine and is ugly. Another big trend is foids these days making their eyebrows thick and black, making them look less feminine and more masculine and then putting on blood red lipstick that makes them look like the joker.

men having tattoos isn’t as bad, but skinny guys look stupid as fuck with tattoos, tattoos only look normal on muscular big men. At least it doesn’t make them look goofy.

I’ll see a foid on social media and think she’s hot but then when I notice her tattoos, I immediately lose thE attraction.
yes tattoos almost never look good. most of the time they choose black ink as well which is even uglier than other inks.

yes tattoos almost never look good. most of the time they choose black ink as well which is even uglier than other inks.
Tattoos never look good on women, they only look normal on men if the man is big or muscular

I don't like tattoos on anyone, it is weird.
Even the traditional ones are weirder.

It depends it isn't black or white.

foids with tattoos are one the most known red flags when looking for a relationship, though that doesn't apply to us anyway

Only tats I like are those Samoan ones

I like many kinds of tattoos. I want to be able to see it as a pattern on their skin rather than some pictures that stand out.

66c01eecfe44d77e1c765e15175c224b--italian-tattoos-sacred-geometry-tattoo.jpg
d077a96b7a8e0220d67f6d5b566f58bc.jpg
dragon_koi_fish.jpg
731d321e279c73de91bfe30cf977257f--star-tattoos-body-tattoos.jpg
d49189ce90ca87ee2990fc3e14c32c8f.jpg
80ae30986d40d1e3483fb4fbe6062c14.jpg

Tattoos only look good on Stacies, beckies and below look like wrestlers with them

Tattoos are ugly and degenerate

No woman ever got any prettier through getting a tattoo, ever. I think Roosh V was the one who said it.

Tattoos make you look like a prostitute as a woman.

Tattoos are great at identifying foids you absolutely do not want to get involved with.

Whores. Drug users. Trash human beings. The lot of them. You see tatts, stay away.

Tattoos are hot as fuck, you guys are missing out. Also it's kinda one of my many fetishes.

I dont have any problems with tatoos, all women are whores, with or without it

Tattoos are stupid.

Yea lowkey tattoos are associated with masculinity.

I’m attracted to femininity and tattoos make women look masculine

Heavily depends on the amount and type of tattoes.
tattoos in most cases is a sign of a foids impulsiveness and short-sightedness, from this you can deduce that they are most likely sluts
yeah,tbh.But even without the tattoes i kind of assume that.

tattooed women look like the biggest whores

It seems like everyone’s getting tattoos now. I read that tattoos are getting more popular. In 2012, only 21% of Americans had a tattoo. It rose to 29% in 2016. I wonder what the percentage is now. I think whores do it for that reason and to feel more masculine or whatever.

Most normies do it to feel rebellious. of course that is ironic because it's not rebellious or even non mainstream now whatsoever.

I can't say I've ever seen tats look good on any women. Some dudes sure, but those are far in the minority too compared to soyboys looking like fags with them. I've actually thought about getting one ngl, but they're expensive and it would look bad on me because I am ugly.

Last edited: