Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

taxes paid in the USA and maybe why men are seen as worthless trash

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The Tax Foundation found that this lower 50 percent demographic contributed just 2.8 percent of taxes paid. This adds up to $41 billion.

The bottom line: Those who earned between $30,000 and $50,000 in 2015 paid 4 percent of all income taxes at an effective rate of 7.2 percent. Those who earned between $50,000 and $100,000 paid 14.1 percent of all taxes paid at an effective tax rate of 9.2 percent.

The Tax Foundation’s 50/50 study attributes 97.2 percent of all 2015 income taxes paid to the top half of individuals. The top 1 percent of this upper echelon contributed 39 percent at a 27.1 effective tax rate.

The top 1 percent of this upper echelon contributed 39 percent

so basically, unless you're in the top 10%, you're not worth much to anyone

if you don't make over $50k a year, the taxes you pay aren't shit compared to the rest of the country

This is just misrepresenting reality lol.

Due to the fact that 80-90% of your work that creates real value in the society, goes to the 1%

This is just misrepresenting reality lol.

Due to the fact that 80-90% of your work that creates real value in the society, goes to the 1%

maybe, but the workers are easily replaceable I guess

but flooding the country with (mostly male) immigrants you decrease labor costs and drive down salaries

They are kept replaceable through neoliberal propaganda. In a system with flat hierarchies, strong unions, demcoratic media etc. this would not be possible.

Accepting the New Deal was a mistake. A ruse used to keep people docile while deconstructing class consciousness big time.

maybe, but the workers are easily replaceable I guess

but flooding the country with (mostly male) immigrants you decrease labor costs and drive down salaries

No, this is another misrepresentation.

The immigrants are not the reason why there are increasingly lower amount of decent jobs. Unregulated capitalism that moves the means of production to foreign lands is the reason.

The immigrant is the scapegoat.

The question of immigration, once again the reason why someone would want to leave their country is because,

capitalists/corporations hire private armies and bribe the government officials to destabilize foreign countries. People get turned into slaves, that extract their own native natural resources for foreign corporations.

It's a not so complicated topic that I could explain incomplete detail, but im on mobile .

I would rather rope then work my ass off in the US just to get my money given to chads single mothers. nah, ill do my menial job and leave. then maybe ill actually contribute in a place that doesn't want me dead just because my face isn't fucking hot enough.

Jfl @ being a proud male in 2019 tbh.
Not even talking about subhuman males.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back