Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Taylor Swift pandering to the fags

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
wtf?! :soy:
I thought she was a pure aryan goddess?! :soy:
How could this happen?! :soy:
NOOO!1! :soy::soy:

lmao
Mainly on 4chan, you could always see guys obsessed with TS, thinking she could do no wrong, and was a pure, traditional woman or whatever the fuck. After the music video released they had a meltdown JFL...
This guy makes a good video on what is happening right now with Swift and the (((elites))) who are pushing this type of shit.

How could anyone think that slut is “pure” and “aryan” she works for goldstein.

She has been a bitch.

Never understood why anybody even liked her in the first place.

i fucking hate celebrities

she rly needs to die, would be a great day in history

I’ve never heard of James Allsup until now but I think I’m going to like this guy. His latest video “Jazz Jennings IT’S TIME TO STOP” catches my eye.

She fuck with keanu west and become famous. She always had been a whore like any western foid

How was Taylor Swift pure? JFL for thinking that she was "pure" up until now.

It was just a meme. The only people who took it seriously and actually believed Taylor Swift was "whistle blowing" to the alt-right or whatever are the globalists lunatics who bullied her into going full woke.

not surprised, still disgusted

It was just a meme. The only people who took it seriously and actually believed Taylor Swift was "whistle blowing" to the alt-right or whatever are the globalists lunatics who bullied her into going full woke.
One person here who understands how the internet works, at least. Remember when people photoshopped Hitler quotes on pictures of her? That was to get her normie followers to spread these quotes, not because the trolls thought she was Hitleresque. The meme was so effective apparently even people here started buying it. Damn.

One person here who understands how the internet works, at least. Remember when people photoshopped Hitler quotes on pictures of her? That was to get her normie followers to spread these quotes
I wasn't referring to that. There are some people who unironically believe she's a cryptofascist just because she never explicitily came out in support of feminism/gay/tranny shit before.

jfl at thinking statusmaxxed aryan gigastacy taylor swift is pure

Never understood the appeal. She looks disgusting without fakeup.