Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TBH I am getting closer and closer to becoming an accelerationist

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Inceldom, bullying, despair, depression, seclusion, failure - this is all that's been happening to me during my life to this point, all due to me having bad genes, getting treated like shit, all my successes were diminished, etc. simply because to a normoid brain an ugly guy can't be happy and successful.
This makes me think... why should I care about the fucking SOYciety... as a matter of fact, I will be NEVER successful so I may as well accelerate my failure and at the same time, destroy the lives of everyone else too. If I can't have a happy life, no one shall have it.
Instead of what I've been doing now, enlightening people on jews, vaccines, covid and everything in-between "tinfoil hat" stuff, as well as decellerating the progression of racial mixing in my country, I am thinking of doing the opposite. As the African proverb says "The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth", I wholeheartedly agree with that saying.
I am imagining myself with groups of jews planning on destruction of my fellow "whites", seeing my town being raided by africans and chimping out, raping women, burning houses etc. And the satisfaction of them knowing I was one of those behind their immigration. Just to name one of many things I would gladly accelerate in order to destroy normoids' lives.

I am not even sure if I am white, or even caucasian. Sure, I have a white, pale-ish skin, blue eyes, but some of my traits are non-white, because like I said once here, Badoo was showing many Abduls, Ahmeds and Aarons when I searched for my lookalikes there when that was an option. A lot of guys with exactly my facial features and TBH I have never seen anyone similar to me in "my" country (and I was called twice an arab in my life). So I don't know, many of my bullying moments in my life could have been because they were racist towards me (even if unknowingly), because the soyciety around me eve treated many uglier kids better than me.

I mean you can if you wanna be. Just know its another cope that means absolutely nothing.

I will say though that being a piece of shit to random people who don't deserve it just because of your own shitty life is kinda retarded.

Maybe I dont fully understand the concept, as I am not human

20201202 192955

Inceldom, bullying, despair, depression, seclusion, failure - this is all that's been happening to me during my life to this point, all due to me having bad genes, getting treated like shit, all my successes were diminished, etc. simply because to a normoid brain an ugly guy can't be happy and successful.
This makes me think... why should I care about the fucking SOYciety... as a matter of fact, I will be NEVER successful so I may as well accelerate my failure and at the same time, destroy the lives of everyone else too. If I can't have a happy life, no one shall have it.
Instead of what I've been doing now, enlightening people on jews, vaccines, covid and everything in-between "tinfoil hat" stuff, as well as decellerating the progression of racial mixing in my country, I am thinking of doing the opposite. As the African proverb says "The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth", I wholeheartedly agree with that saying.
I am imagining myself with groups of jews planning on destruction of my fellow "whites", seeing my town being raided by africans and chimping out, raping women, burning houses etc. And the satisfaction of them knowing I was one of those behind their immigration. Just to name one of many things I would gladly accelerate in order to destroy normoids' lives.

I am not even sure if I am white, or even caucasian. Sure, I have a white, pale-ish skin, blue eyes, but some of my traits are non-white, because like I said once here, Badoo was showing many Abduls, Ahmeds and Aarons when I searched for my lookalikes there when that was an option. A lot of guys with exactly my facial features and TBH I have never seen anyone similar to me in "my" country (and I was called twice an arab in my life). So I don't know, many of my bullying moments in my life could have been because they were racist towards me (even if unknowingly), because the soyciety around me eve treated many uglier kids better than me.
What’s that old expression?
> “A child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel it’s warmth”

Pretty much what you’re describing, I hear you.
Clearly made by a foid.
Indeed — notice they think “their” interpretation of reality is the correct one without even making any arguments and oversimplifying. Such condescendion/no self awareness.

Too lazy to use your own matches?

Just use the rumbling bro