Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh I'm just dumb

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
People always thought I was smart, I try to be smart, but I'm not. I only got good grades cause I picked an easy degree, and my aspergers made me seem smart since I was so quiet.

Bad choicse after bad choices have proven I am in fact an idiot. Over time I've learned to contain the idiocy and have became very inhibited as a result, but the idiocy has ways of bursting forth every now and then, when it matters.

I'm an idiot.

There's booksmarts and there's social intelligence. Sounds like you lack the latter, and unfortunately it's much more important to get ahead in life.

Same bro I have always been low IQ

you got good grades and a degree then i must be a legit fucking retard.

Hard to be smart when you're genetic trash and have whole world against you.

if only there was a way to make me less dumber :feelsrope:

It sucks being low IQ and ugly.

I’m pretty stupid too. My memory is garbage, and I’m not able to think of things that are obvious

Same here dude everyone thought i was smart when i was a kid but since then i have succeeded to disappoint them in more than an occasion which honestly made me feel bad about myself

I have a hard time grasping but I eventually get it.