Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh the most upsetting thing of all this incel/blackpill business is that even ugly women have a lot of options and wouldn't date most of us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't need or want an attractive woman. As long as a woman was nice and loving I'd date her even she was fat and a 2/10. Hell, by now my standards have dropped so low I even fap to ugly women, preferring them over unrealistically hot bitches. My only major turnoff is older women.

So the really upsetting part is that even an ugly woman has much better options than me. And I've fucking seen the proof first-hand, forget the blackpill and incel communities on the internet, I've seen it with my own two eyeballs. In my class for example even the ugliest girls (with a vile personality too, god damn I hate those bitches, horrible people) are MARRIED or engaged. Or at least dating.

Women live very differently from us. Even ugly ones always have options, always some guy on the horizon. Even if she's not dating she's got some things going on.

Though if I think about it this could also be a blessing. Ironically, uglier women aren't nice and kind like I had hoped. Every one I've seen was a boar of a woman, a nasty and mean mankiller. At the very least a manipulative and nagging shrew. Life with one of those would be miserable. Thank god I'm avoidant and autistic or whatever the hell I am on top of being ugly, I've got extra layers of defenses that ensures I'll never be with a woman like that.

Last edited:
Ugly women are virtually always more insecure than their pretty counterparts, and hence more bitchy. They'd love to have a verbally inept, insecure boyfriend to take their aggression out on.

Ugly women are virtually always more insecure than their pretty counterparts, and hence more bitchy. They'd love to have a verbally inept, insecure boyfriend to take their aggression out on.
Your comment would sound weird and delusional to 99% of the people on this earth. But it's absolutely true man. It's actually odd how true this is. Naturally there are some exceptions one could cherry pick and say "SEE INKEL YOU ARE SO WRONG", but what you are saying is true. God help the man married to such a vile being. Especially an introverted and chill guy like me, god damn life would be so miserable.

Ugly women are virtually always more insecure than their pretty counterparts
not true, I knew a good looking whore who was jealous of an uglier woman because she took the man she wanted.
She wanted my validation then threw me in the trash. Bullied by high tier normie whores who got jealous of low tier normies.

I thought women only cared about validation from chads.
:feelssus:
girls with low self esteem will seek validation from ugly males and use us to gain confidence to orbit chad cause she thinks she knows she is above subhuman level.

terra cope foids act arrogant no matter what.
why would they hate ugly men yet want validation from them? why get validation from what is seemingly below you?
They love getting any attention whatsoever. They also love feeling empowered by being the target of someone's desire and having the power to not reciprocate/string along/reject them. It's like confirmation that they are superior.

Last edited:
They love getting any attention whatsoever. They also love feeling empowered by being the target of someone's desire and having the power to reject them. It's like confirmation that they are superior.
I was a victim. :cryfeels:

ugly women are chad only

ugly women get pumped and dumped by chad through tinder, and thus they think these men are in their league. THey forever chase them but are too stupid, or too stubborn to acknowledge the futility of it all.

Yeah..... Majorly upsetting.

Unattractive women have it way easier in life than the average male and even slightly above average. Most of the time they are unattractive because they dont want to lose weight their if a foids body looks good her face is irrelevant to alot of guys

Below average girls are fine, but not fat girls. I just can’t do it.

Unattractive women have it way easier in life than the average male and even slightly above average. Most of the time they are unattractive because they dont want to lose weight their if a foids body looks good her face is irrelevant to alot of guys