Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teach me how to make money quick

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I bought some cryptocurrency coins called XRP but then I got scammed and lost like 500% of the value so that's wasn't such a smart investment. How the fuck do I get rich quick? Financial freedom = freedom to say and live the way you want.

If I got rich and could retire early I would start posting blackpills on my youtube channel. I would famemaxx and autismmaxx myself. I would be myself for once in my fucking life. But if I do that now I just risk getting fired and arrested in my soy UK country that arrested everybody who doesn't lick womens feet.

How do u richmaxx. How the fuck do I stop being poor. This is fucking ridiculous.

I have 400$ under my name right now. How to turn that shit into 4,000,000 in 1 year?

Just read (&/or Pirate the audio book) of...

"The richest man in Babylon."

Bro.

Basically, only invest in shit THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND....

And stop wasting money on stupid luxury shit

Just sell ur soul, or body

Become a transfag n whore urself our

Jk

Just make a time machine, go back to 2013 and buy as many bitcoins as you can :feelshmm:

I bought some cryptocurrency coins called XRP but then I got scammed and lost like 500% of the value so that's wasn't such a smart
That really wasnt smart but you got scammed so the fault is on both sides 50/50 for you and the scammer

E whoring or drug peddling

If there were a reliable way to make money quick everyone would be flush with cash.

Get a shit job to pay for training in a skill then get a better job and don't be a fuck up.

Or suck dick for cash.

you can make quite a bit of money in organized boosting. that's how i primarily get money as a neet.

I'll teach you but first you must pay me $500.

you can make quite a bit of money in organized boosting. that's how i primarily get money as a neet.
I don't even know what this is - like boosting people on social media?

go work then grow weed

if it was that easy boyo

BE CHAD.

that's all.

You don't. All get rich quick methods are just ponzi schemes.

Scam simps somehow.

$400 is not enough. u just have accept it will be long grind to the peak

Rich people are either born within rich families or you have extremely high IQ to have spent your lifetime wisely and croping the fruits of that hardwork.
Comes naturally to chads.

have u tried looking up your ass

I have 400$ under my name right now. How to turn that shit into 4,000,000 in 1 year?

That's not "making money quick" that's more like "drug money", what you are asking for is impossible lol, its going to take a few years to become wealthy, its not gonna happen in just 1 year

Why is it that looksmax have more serious conversations regarding this but on this forum we don't.

Very fucking infuriating.

Why is it that looksmax have more serious conversations regarding this but on this forum we don't.

Very fucking infuriating.

Something I've always hated about this forum

If I knew then I wouldn't be here with 11000 posts.

How do u richmaxx. How the fuck do I stop being poor. This is fucking ridiculous.
you cant do shit with 400, if you had a few thousand you could stocks, but with 400 all you can do is try to get a union trade work job then apply for union benefits / welfare buxx

alternatively: