Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teacher, 24, who had sex with student, 14, and sent him lingerie pics is spared jail

a 14-year-old in special ed
DF91A376 59F1 4CE3 9444 08671B55E662

I can't even dream of something like this happening with me, a hot foid teacher fucking me after school, fk my life

the difference between her mugshot and the filtered pics :feelspuke: BAN FAKEUP NOW

Plot twist: the victims are mostly normie looking male children and teenagers and it has been demonstrated that there are just as many hebephilie and pedophile females out there as there are hebephile and pedophile males and that many females would rather go after young boys than grown males.
@Robtical
But I don't understand it. I thought neotenus features are not attractive to women? Or are they bisexual?
the difference between her mugshot and the filtered pics :feelspuke: BAN FAKEUP NOW
Screenshot   2020 11 01T180656827
Screenshot   2020 11 01T180723615

crazy world

But I don't understand it. I thought neotenus features are not attractive to women? Or are they bisexual?
No they are and women have always lusted after young hunks ie chads.

It's just that since boys tend to have a smaller physical frames than adult males many women are put off by that. So many guys confuse women liking large framed males for women liking older guys because older guys usually have more fully developed large physical frames and fully developed masculine facial features.

Plus don't forget that older guys usually have more money than younger guys and how women at least in the past were drawn to that provider aspect of older men.

This was at a special needs school as well

comp-mb-perv-teacher-usa.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000617476220.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000610675303.jpg

The article used words like "the pervert", criminal etc. multiple times even though there was nothing pervert and should be nothing criminal.

Why you morons here want her in prison? It's wrong that she lost her job and got some punishment and criminal record + picture published. She should get promotion if anything.

Also, if the sexes were the opposite, also then there would be nothing wrong.

The article and newspapers write that she was a "pedo"(phile). Fucking a 14 years old is not an evidence of that. They are biologically adults. The boy could get an erection and father children, that means he is biologically an adult. Pedophile is someone who is attracted to prepubertal persons!

It is a sign of decline of civilisation that there is an artificial age that determines instead of biological facts (common sense). People mature at a different speed and reach fecundity at different ages. The legal age has been put very high so that even the slowest maturers have reached fecundity.

Pedophile is and should be in law only be a person that is after prepubertal persons.

The "boy's" mother is the real wrongdoer here!

Last edited:
The article used words like "the pervert", criminal etc. multiple times even though there was nothing pervert and should be nothing criminal.

Why you morons here want her in prison? It's wrong that she lost her job and got some punishment and criminal record + picture published. She should get promotion if anything.
Because if the genders were reversed the man would definitely be going to prison and vilified with their criminal record + picture published.

It's not like that though so that's pretty irrelevant.
As long as men are going to get punished harshly for a crime, then women need to be punished as harshly when they commit that same crime.

The article and newspapers write that she was a "pedo"(phile). Fucking a 14 years old is not an evidence of that. They are biologically adults. The boy could get an erection and father children, that means he is biologically an adult. Pedophile is someone who is attracted to prepubertal persons!

It is a sign of decline of civilisation that there is an artificial age that determines instead of biological facts (common sense). People mature at a different speed and reach fecundity at different ages. The legal age has been put very high so that even the slowest maturers have reached fecundity.

Pedophile is and should be in law only be a person that is after prepubertal persons.
No matter what you think it's not like that for most people and you'll have better luck actually trying to enforce more equal sentencing procedures for men and women convicted of this kind of thing than try and argue about the definition of pedophile, which has already been cemented in the public consciousness in western countries as relations of an adult with a person that is less than 18 years old.

The "boy's" mother is the real wrongdoer here!
Meme username
Meme flag
Meme title

Chad literally lives in a hentai manga while we rot. :feelsrope:

At least in the article they refer to her as "The pervert" rather than "the accused" or "the woman in question" or some other toned down bullshit
Ugly men get the book thrown at them and 20 years sentence for looking at pictures.

Stacey-lite/HT Becky gets let off for a contact offence.

:feelsclown:

Actually it isn't that simple and I hope people get this, you can get multiple counts for EACH IMAGE/VIDEO you have of a sex act with a minor, so whereas the whore in this case only got charged for the single act, if you have an entire harddrive with hundreds of images and videos, you're sure to get a longer sentence

Last edited:
Only cucks are ok with rostie teachers fucking young teen boys, but get angry when a male teacher fucks a teen jb stacy student.
Actually it isn't that simple and I hope people get this, you can get multiple counts for EACH IMAGE/VIDEO you have of a sex act with a minor, so whereas the whore in this case only got charged for the single act, if you have an entire harddrive with hundreds of images and videos, you're sure to get a longer sentence
Fuck the system. That's why uncucked men have to stop paying taxes and following cucked laws. They can't put millions of men in jail.

This was at a special needs school as well

comp-mb-perv-teacher-usa.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000617476220.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000610675303.jpg
IM GKNNA FUCKING ROPE WHY CANT THIS BE ME FUCK THIS WORLD IM SO FUCKING PISSED AHAHAHHHHHHHHHH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: WHY DID FATE AND GENETICS HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL HHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I DESERVE STACY PUSSY ITS MY RIGHT MY FUCKING RIGHT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Rare case when a white blond bitch with blue eyes looks like an untermensch. :feelspuke:

Because if the genders were reversed the man would definitely be going to prison and vilified with their criminal record + picture published.

It's not like that though so that's pretty irrelevant.
As long as men are going to get punished harshly for a crime, then women need to be punished as harshly when they commit that same crime.

No matter what you think it's not like that for most people and you'll have better luck actually trying to enforce more equal sentencing procedures for men and women convicted of this kind of thing than try and argue about the definition of pedophile, which has already been cemented in the public consciousness in western countries as relations of an adult with a person that is less than 18 years old.

I have needs...

I am special!

Gotta quote this for the wannabe kiddie diddler rejects who still dont want to understand the rules and that "pedophilia" is just a blanket word for a more simple ruling on the issue.

I never understood how you could be seen as a victim for having received pictures of a naked attractive foid

Gotta quote this for the wannabe kiddie diddler rejects who still dont want to understand the rules and that "pedophilia" is just a blanket word for a more simple ruling on the issue.
Bump for valuable post to quote :feelscomfy: