Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teacher shows high school grade 12 students "This is what the life of an incel looks like" gets suspended

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

An Abbotsford high school teacher learned the hard way that his students aren't the only ones who have to do their homework.

According to a notice posted today, May 5, by the B.C. Commissioner for Teacher Regulation, Justin Thanh Dat Hung was teaching a Grade 12 Family Studies Class when an unvetted lesson raised some eyebrows.

Hung was teaching a Grade 12 Family Studies class at the school Feb. 19, 2019, when he showed his students a 6:43 minute HBO commentary called This is What the Life of an Incel Looks Like.

“Hung failed to watch the video before showing it in class in order to ensure that it aligned with the prescribed learning outcomes for Family Studies 12,” according to the notice, which also noted that, in itself, is against the district’s administrative procedures.

What Hung saw alongside his students was a video showing an interview with a member of the online incel community who offered extreme views that he and members of his community share.

“These include negative views of women, who are described as sexually manipulative, vain and shallow,” the notice reads.

“The subject of the video stated that many incels regularly joked about killing women.”

The video offered graphic cartoon-like, sexually explicit, illustrated images of women as sexual objects and images of men having violent sexual encounters with women — text accompanying these images was derogatory and demeaning of both women and men.

“The video included discussions and references to two infamous out incels who hated women and went on to commit mass murder,” according to the notice.

One student said they were uncomfortable, while another left the room, and on June 7, 2019 the district issued Hung a letter of discipline and suspended him without pay for five days.

On Jan. 10 the commissioner considered this matter and they reached a consent resolution agreement, and was reprimanded for failing to "establish a positive learning environment for his students.”

Last edited:
teacher felt moved. teacher wanted to share. teacher got reprimanded for showing content that talks bad about women

based ricecel teacher

lol wtf happened

Why the fuck do they always use the word 'member'

fuck femoids

cucked school district rules tbh but based teacher

Screen Shot 2020 05 05 at 85415 PM

Unexpected dogpill?? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That 'documentary' is not really a good one. For fucks sake, the protagonist is a normie looking "mentalcel".

Teacher knew what he was doing. :feelshaha:

to a notice posted today, May 5, by the B.C. Commissioner for Teacher Regulation, Justin Thanh Dat Hung was teaching a Grade 12 Family Studies Class when an unvetted lesson raised some eyebrows.

Only rice/ethnic teachers would do something like this. :feelshehe:

Based as fuck

@IsolationHurts explain yourself teachercel

Based teacher exposed them to the blackpill and he didn't even realize it jfl
One student said they were uncomfortable, while another left the room
Fucking pussies :lul::lul::lul:

Based ricecel trying to save his brothers from becoming bluepillers. At least one incel will end up coming here because of that. BASED.

Welcome to introduction to blackpill I will now take roll and hand out the syllabus.

Based. He sacrificed his career to spread the blackpill:cryfeels:, a true hero.

Anw some unaware incel students will definitely be blackpilled. He definitely spared them from further misery by showing it

Come on , it's just a documentary. I hate foids. Would they be uncomfortable at Chad's cock?
Incel documentaries tend to make me cringe and feel uncomfortable too. I feel like I'd rather normies don't know much about incels or incel culture. I wish we'd all go to the darkweb tbh.

Incel documentaries tend to make me cringe and feel uncomfortable too. I feel like I'd rather normies don't know much about incels or incel culture. I wish we'd all go to the darkweb tbh.
weak. Anyways , fuck the darkweb cause its slow asf. I'd rather a new site for assessed members

weak. Anyways , fuck the darkweb cause its slow asf. I'd rather a new site for assessed members
I m ean I just feel exposed. Like naked. Normies watching me suffer. I know its not me personally, but I know normies who watch videos like that think about me. "I bet he is an incel". I'd rather exist as a wraith that most normies are hardly conscious of.

I m ean I just feel exposed. Like naked. Normies watching me suffer. I know its not me personally, but I know normies who watch videos like that think about me. "I bet he is an incel". I'd rather exist as a wraith that most normies are hardly conscious of.
its not even personal nigga. they dont show incels.co . Incelism is just a state. Think of it like atheism. its not a group. Before inkwells ,peopl used to be called virgins. same shit different bucket

its not even personal nigga. they dont show incels.co . Incelism is just a state. Think of it like atheism. its not a group. Before inkwells ,peopl used to be called virgins. same shit different bucket
Yes this is one thing normies will NEVER UNDERSTAND. You can be a total delusional bluepilled cuck and still be incel. Look at Hammy. Inceldom is a state of being, not a group of any kind.

I didn't like that documentary ngl

An Abbotsford high school teacher learned the hard way that his students aren't the only ones who have to do their homework.

According to a notice posted today, May 5, by the B.C. Commissioner for Teacher Regulation, Justin Thanh Dat Hung was teaching a Grade 12 Family Studies Class when an unvetted lesson raised some eyebrows.

Hung was teaching a Grade 12 Family Studies class at the school Feb. 19, 2019, when he showed his students a 6:43 minute HBO commentary called This is What the Life of an Incel Looks Like.

“Hung failed to watch the video before showing it in class in order to ensure that it aligned with the prescribed learning outcomes for Family Studies 12,” according to the notice, which also noted that, in itself, is against the district’s administrative procedures.

What Hung saw alongside his students was a video showing an interview with a member of the online incel community who offered extreme views that he and members of his community share.

“These include negative views of women, who are described as sexually manipulative, vain and shallow,” the notice reads.

“The subject of the video stated that many incels regularly joked about killing women.”

The video offered graphic cartoon-like, sexually explicit, illustrated images of women as sexual objects and images of men having violent sexual encounters with women — text accompanying these images was derogatory and demeaning of both women and men.

“The video included discussions and references to two infamous out incels who hated women and went on to commit mass murder,” according to the notice.

One student said they were uncomfortable, while another left the room, and on June 7, 2019 the district issued Hung a letter of discipline and suspended him without pay for five days.

On Jan. 10 the commissioner considered this matter and they reached a consent resolution agreement, and was reprimanded for failing to "establish a positive learning environment for his students.”
I could see if this was a problem in middle school but these are seniors in high school
jfl. I bet that cuck walked out the room because his bluepill universe was collapsing.

What a bunch of cry babies, the video doesn’t even represent us correctly and they go baby mode.

He must be a secret member of I.N.C.E.L. with a ranking of captain.

Also wtf is “family studies” JFL

These evil inkwells trying to indoctrinate young cucks boys into their cult

Imagine getting up because you’re uncomfortable. Be uncomfortable with everyone else faggot youre not special

so when are they building the chambers?

Imagine believing that foids aren't sexually manipulative, vain and shallow, that's in the same ballpark as believing the earth is flat, and the sun revolves around the earth. Ffs

@IsolationHurts explain yourself teachercel

lol
Luckily in my country incels officially dont exist and there is absolutely no problem around NEETs ("ninis" in spanish) so i dont have to explicitly teach hateful propaganda against myself. God bless.

Based teacher is based!
Seal of approval by unheard echo

Based based based

If he showed a female supremacist video or faggotry hed be praised