Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Teacher who got exposed by her student used to hit on black dudes in her class.

Loading Reddit content :feelshaha:
ALSOOOOOO JUST CAUSE SOME FAT GIRLS ON REDDIT ARE INTO BLACK GUYS DOESNT MEAN THAT JBB >JBW @Colvin76 GTFIH

That reddit thread:
Tales from the basement

No pictures, no video, no news article. No proof
Tales from the basement

Loading Reddit content :feelshaha:
ALSOOOOOO JUST CAUSE SOME FAT GIRLS ON REDDIT ARE INTO BLACK GUYS DOESNT MEAN THAT JBB >JBW @Colvin76 GTFIH
This and those fat girls go after TYRONE ONLY anyways

Bruh we all incels here we all subhuman basement dwellers
So you've never approached a foid or tried? volcel.

Also you never go to doctors appointments or dentist appointments? You never go out side to check your mail box or sit in your back yard (away from everyone else). I'm calling LARP

So you've never approached a foid or tried? volcel.

Also you never go to doctors appointments or dentist appointments? You never go out side to check your mail box or sit in your back yard (away from everyone else). I'm calling LARP
Just cos I dwell in basement doesn’t mean I can’t leave my house. I have seen the reaction of foids to my face in clubs and gotten no matches on dating apps

Just cos I dwell in basement doesn’t mean I can’t leave my house. I have seen the reaction of foids to my face in clubs and gotten no matches on dating apps
Then you're not a basement dweller then? I thought being a basement dweller meant being in the basement 24/7?

Then you're not a basement dweller then? I thought being a basement dweller meant being in the basement 24/7?
Colvin stop trolling the poor ER :feelshaha:

1 in 1 million outlier.

99.99999+% of white women HATE HATE HATE black men unless they're literally gigaTyrones.
True, Gigatyrones like Jason Luv have same SMV as an average Chad
-1 rule is Law.