Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teachers In School Denied Incels When They Asked to go to the Bathroom

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I know i said im leavnig this forum and believe me I keep trying to leave but I keep having thread ideas and have to come back but I am trying to quit.

Anyway I remembered in school whenever I asked to go to the bathroom the teacher said no. It was always not the "right time" when I asked. It was always "important lecture time". Why? Why am i not allowed to take a dump. Oh right it's because im ugly.

I noticed the Chads and Stacies were never ONCE denied a bathroom trip. If Chad footballer asked to go he was granted permission, I guess we incels aren't important enough for that. I remember in school whenever the main Stacy would go take a dump she'd wait until Chad was out of the room and then "may i use the washroom?". Stacies don't want Chads to think they are gross by taking dumps so they always hide it. Meanwhile a lot of girls burp and fart intentonally around incels and beta worshippers as a way of saying "IM GROSS DONT HIT ON ME". I don't understand this behavior, is it just better looking people are harder to say no to? What about teachers makes them go "oh this kid wants to get a drink? This kid wants to go to the bathroom, NOPE!".

TLDR - If you're ugly you don't even have the right to take a dump

Meanwhile:

Chad: "hey bitch, I'll go smoke a joint and fuck Stacey in the bathroom, don't miss me"

Teacher: "oh Chad you're so quirky, sure go ahead have fun"

No seriously, there was a Chad at school who just would leave the classroom whenever he wanted and the teachers didn't do shit

Meanwhile:

Chad: "hey bitch, I'll go smoke a joint and fuck Stacey in the bathroom, don't miss me"

Teacher: "oh Chad you're so quirky, sure go ahead have fun"

No seriously, there was a Chad at school who just would leave the classroom whenever he wanted and the teachers didn't do shit

Meanwhile if an incel did that he'd be suspended.

:waitwhat:I wonder why there's a vaping problem

Yes, one time I was suspended from school for breaking something I did not even touch. I did not even give two fucks because no one believes me anyway even from a young age.

really ragefuel

i just shit my pants

I almost shit and pissed my pants countless times because of this

Just shit in the middle of the lecture theory

Yeah, they never let me go to the bathroom. I remember once i almost puke myself because my teacher didn't want to let me go

Aren't you a PhD student? Why do you have to ask for permission to use the bathroom? Or is this a story from your school days?

I usually did not ask the teacher for permission.

Aren't you a PhD student? Why do you have to ask for permission to use the bathroom? Or is this a story from your school days?

I said in my post it was from when i was in highschool.

r/thathappend :rolleyes:

Teachers especially female one's are not like that. It's all those toxic male teachers.

FYI I teach sex ed and lesbian mating dance theory in my school and I don't treat my kids like that. You sound bitter to me, work on that personality of yours. That's not how you talk to a women. It's 2020.

#femalepower #yougoGURLLL

r/thathappend :rolleyes:

Teachers especially female one's are not like that. It's all those toxic male teachers.

FYI I teach sex ed and lesbian mating dance theory in my school and I don't treat my kids like that. You sound bitter to me, work on that personality of yours. That's not how you talk to a women. It's 2020.

#femalepower #yougoGURLLL
:feelskek:

In elementary school I pissed on the teacher when she told me I couldn’t go TWICE that was the most low inhib thing I’ve ever done

Parents told me to just go (to the RR not on the floor) if they said no. Don't recall ever getting denied tho.