Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ted Bundy is a male role model

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Jfl at soy cucks on this forum hating on Ted bundy. Are you even blackpilled, mr foid worshipper?

Ted bundy was gigabased and treated foids like the trash they are

he was a chad and all chads are nothing more than parasites and deserve to be hated

he was a chad and all chads are nothing more than parasites and deserve to be hated

He was living proof of how effective foids personality detectors are. Also suifuel knowing foids would rather get chopped up to little pieces by gigachad that be with an incel.

He was a Chad who understood the true values of foids. Also he is a walking blackpill.

Fuck off soy cuck. He did what all keyboard warriors on this forum wanted to do. He showed foids pain, something they rarely experience

Bundy, Kempur and all mass foid killers are BASED in my book!

Fuck off soy cuck. He did what all keyboard warriors on this forum wanted to do. He showed foids pain, something they rarely experience
:feelskek: :feelskek: a fucking chad worshipper calling me a cuck. Go suck his dick in his grave you retard, all chads are deserving of nothing more of a bullett between his eyes

:feelskek: :feelskek: a fucking chad worshipper calling me a cuck. Go suck his dick in his grave you retard, all chads are deserving of nothing more of a bullett between his eyes
wasn't even a chad more like high tier normie plus he was 5'8 which is technically manlet height now

Those serial killers were all mistreated by foids. That's what turned them into serial killers in the first place.

ted bundy was a based chad

Free him!

Oops!

I mean, i wish he was ded!

Loli ass biter!

Bad cuz he’s chad
Good cuz he killed women and was blackpilled

You're all a bunch of pussy faggots obsessing over a dead man.

eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Well I don't know about that

wasn't even a chad more like high tier normie plus he was 5'8 which is technically manlet height now
major cope

he was AT LEAST a chadlite. his height was not short for his time, and when he walked in the courtroom all the women were attracted to him instantly, it did not matter that he raped and killed a bunch of women. most of these women secretly wanted to get raped by bundy as well