Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ted Kaczynski AKA The Unabomber was one of our brethren

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★

May or may not already be known (and I have seen many speculating it in the past) but yes if this (albeit normie) source is to be trusted, The Unabomber is one of us. Not really surprising to be honest I always kind of figured. And look at the excerpts from the letters he was writing to that 'foid. Just further proof that holes don't really like intelligent men or kind men.

incel in denial

didn’t he contemplate tranny maxxing at one point too

He's frightenly correct about pretty much everything he wrote

Honestly research has shown that kind of thing is more common among autists, probably because all of the rejection by soyciety from a young age and noticing how women are all treated much better inevitably makes one wonder if they should. I am not defending that, but I do think that explains it

He's frightenly correct about pretty much everything he wrote

Yes I've looked up to him since my teen years. I wouldn't be able to live the luddite lifestyle but he was ultimately right not just about soyciety, but about what industry and capitalism have done to man

View attachment 386971
are you fuckin kidding me? he was chadlite with 170 iq

Definitely no Chad-lite, normie tier looks at best. And that was in his college years. Even going to Harvard 'foids didn't want him. So for him even betabuxing was largely out of the question.

And LOL @ 170 IQ if anything that just makes 'foids want you even less as I said earlier. They don't like intelligent men. Sir Isaac Newton was also one of our brethren. When they say they ''like intelligent men'' they only mean slightly above average intelligence that also translates to a high-paying/high status job, and even then only if it is also matched by social intelligence. That's why 'foids get wet for the 110 IQ Chad yuppie lawyer but the 120 IQ beta Indian doctor best he gets is to betabux an ugly dothead whore who will just cuck him for the first remotely decent looking white guy that shows interest.

Last edited:
Definitely no Chad-lite, normie tier looks at best. And that was in his college years. Even going to Harvard 'foids didn't want him. So for him even betabuxing was largely out of the question.

And LOL @ 170 IQ if anything that just makes 'foids want you even less as I said earlier. They don't like intelligent men. Sir Isaac Newton was also one of our brethren. When they say they ''like intelligent men'' they only mean slightly above average intelligence that also translates to a high-paying/high status job, and even then only if it is also matched by social intelligence. That's why 'foids get wet for the 110 IQ Chad yuppie lawyer but the 120 IQ beta Indian doctor best he gets is an ugly dothead whore who will just cuck him for the first remotely decent looking what guy that shows interest.
he was a mentalcel but by looks he is certainly chad-lite

View attachment 386971

I think I've heard there's a biochemical substance (maybe oxytocin, can't quite recall) that is released in male brain in presence of an attractive female. It is said it decreases the male IQ by a few points.

Maybe it's so smart men can dumb themselves down to the level of females during courtship.

what if we all sent people christmas letters like Ted did

He has based views on society and its development (anarcho-primitivism is the way to go)
He wasn't an anarcho primitivist, just anti-industrialization

View attachment 386971
IQ is gigacoper. And he was a mentalcel.
I think I've heard there's a biochemical substance (maybe oxytocin, can't quite recall) that is released in male brain in presence of an attractive female. It is said it decreases the male IQ by a few points.

Maybe it's so smart men can dumb themselves down to the level of females during courtship.
No, oxytocin is only released when you are bonding with a person. It doesn't just happen by looking at them.
And this happens for females during sex to bond with their partner, while it is vasopressin in males during sex.

Just watch episode 6 of 'Manhunt: Unabomber'. He got brutally blackpilled in his early teens.

He's overrated tbh
Anprims make a convenient scapegoat to try and portray people wary of technology as extremists and terrorists.

Redpill Robert

That looks like a guy who pumped and dumped my ex-crush/oneitis/whatever, and I am not even joking. We actually stopped being friends over that.

that was a remnant of the CIA's MK Ultra program , that was the effect of glowinthedark mind experiments .

anyways im not surprised , a decent amount of intellectuals die as virgins since they discard their sexual urges for the sake of intellectual pursuit
He has based views on society and its development (anarcho-primitivism is the way to go)
JFL at normies for virgin-shaming uncle ted

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back