Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ teen fiction novels.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
They're all so fucking cringe. Who even bothers to read that shit?

Literally 95% the ones that I have ever read involve some stupid nerdy/awkward/fat/ugly bitch trying to get the 6'4 250lb football jock. The ones about guys (the 5%) are almost the same, except the dude usually gets friendzoned or some shit and makes his way "up" to replace the bitch's boyfriend, like some stupid fucking fairy tale that will never happen in a million years unless the main character was a Chad to begin with, but Chads don't get friendzoned now, do they? Might as well just label it a "fairy tale" instead of "teen fiction," because teenage/college aged whores are the pickiest.

And JFL at MALES such as John Green (I love his YT videos, but his teen novels are cringe) making these types of novels for young foids to read, who probably are either socially awkward nerdy chicks with acne or they took the cock carousel by 12 and do so daily, whilst having another mind parallel to relate with.

If there were some which relate to the struggles of being an incel in high school/college, being rejected by every foid with a gorillion mile radius, and then going ER or some shit, then have my damn wallet.

How is loli anime any different? They are both targeting an easy demographic that are desperate or delusional enough to depend on those things. And making money off of it.

How is loli anime any different? They are both targeting an easy demographic that are desperate or delusional enough to depend on those things. And making money off of it.
Loli anime also targets old dudes. I think what you're trying to refer to is slice of life, and yeah I stopped watching it a while back, anime is fucking bluepilled nowadays.

the book thief is shitty as fuck. The Jewish guy got friend zoned by the aryan jb.

JFL @ reading novels in 2019

your socially awkward acne nerd chick looksmatch is fucking chad right now

She felt the glittering ice around her heart melt as Chad's eyes met hers. As that man who resembled a perfectly chiseled Michelangelo's creation stepped right in front of her, she felt the time stop. Everything ceased to exist. Only she and Chad existed in this universe of love contained in a few seconds of their meeting.

Prince charming spoke: "What are you waiting for, bitch? Get down on the knees and suck it."

She was left speechless. Such politeness. Such vocabulary. Such mature straightforwardness. She happily obliged and after the deed was done, she sucked up the godly nectar that fell from his adamant phallus.

All young adult fiction is just 100% wish fulfilment, because it works.

She felt the glittering ice around her heart melt as Chad's eyes met hers. As that man who resembled a perfectly chiseled Michelangelo's creation stepped right in front of her, she felt the time stop. Everything ceased to exist. Only she and Chad existed in this universe of love contained in a few seconds of their meeting.

Prince charming spoke: "What are you waiting for, bitch? Get down on the knees and suck it."

She was left speechless. Such politeness. Such vocabulary. Such mature straightforwardness. She happily obliged and after the deed was done, she sucked up the godly nectar that fell from his adamant phallus.
10/10 bestseller- New Cuck Times

Teenyboppers are consumers of nonsense.

I can't stand this young adult/romance crap, fucking commercial shit sells, so if i go to a bookstore it's littered with the stuff.

I like to read novels. They make my cock gain erection.

John Green has probably chugged an entire crate of Soyleny since his birth.

I like to read novels. They make my cock gain erection.
True story, not long ago I read Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky, I got giga hard erection

Not srs

True story, not long ago I read Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky, I got giga hard erection

Not srs
That book was really good tbh.