Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Teen foids willing to save virginity for Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I have this feeling that Seventeen “““magazine””” is just a bunch of old 40 year old hags in an office trying to be relatable and crank out whatever is marketable to teen foids
regardless,
F6200F66 C9AA 47B1 99AD AA4460F4AA7E

it’s over when a foid doesn’t compare you to a five-star private airplane that she saves her virginity for :feelsrope:
They hold every next person they have sex with to the same standards as well. “CHAD OR GTFO”

Virginity is always reserved only for chad, after 10000 uses is beta's turn

The most brutal experience I've had was with a 20 year old Stacylite who rejected me, but who was nonetheless herself a chaste virgin . Couldn't even call her a whore.

The most brutal experience I've had was with a 20 year old Stacylite who rejected me, but who was nonetheless herself a chaste virgin . Couldn't even call her a whore.
lmao just call her
a Chad(ste)virgin

nobody would buy my virginity

virgin foids do exist but for chads only

Don't really care. As long as she's willing to hold out till she finds the right person. We honestly need more women like her tbh.

Imagine being a nervous virgin, but being able to choose whether to stay virgin for the time being, that's what that image is. Imagine that special excitement, like their life is an indie coming of age film where they explore themselves with Chad. That's how it is for girls.

Imagine being a nervous virgin, but being able to choose whether to stay virgin for the time being, that's what that image is. Imagine that special excitement, like their life is an indie coming of age film where they explore themselves with Chad. That's how it is for girls.
imagine if there would be so many girls which would love to fuck you that you would start crying about it on social media that life is so tough and constant struggle

Yeah foids have values” and “morals” and hold “strong convictions” until chads comes around. Then it’s all justified/rationalized away in less than one second and she’s on her knees drinking his cum. “Teehee all the girls do it anyway, who cares, it’s just sex, it’s fun, my future husband doesn’t own me, I can do whatever I want and explore my sexuality teehee”

Maybe a 14 year old girl gets the bright idea that she’s gonna save herself for marriage.. ok.. is she gonna make it through high school without getting fucked ever? There’s tall handsome guys everywhere that want to fuck her.. she resists that? Ok what about college? 4 years of that? With all her friends getting fucked by hot tall guys, she’s gonna feel like she’s missing out.. no girl can resist hot tall guys.. they all eventually give in and become toilets.

that’s all it takes for a girl to go from innocent, chaste wife material / mother of your kids material, who can give her husband something NO other woman can (her virginity), to being just a public hole for dicks... all it takes is one chad to show up and say “hey, Wanna fuck?”

Yeah foids have values” and “morals” and hold “strong convictions” until chads comes around. Then it’s all justified/rationalized away in less than one second and she’s on her knees drinking his cum. “Teehee all the girls do it anyway, who cares, it’s just sex, it’s fun, my future husband doesn’t own me, I can do whatever I want and explore my sexuality teehee”

Maybe a 14 year old girl gets the bright idea that she’s gonna save herself for marriage.. ok.. is she gonna make it through high school without getting fucked ever? There’s tall handsome guys everywhere that want to fuck her.. she resists that? Ok what about college? 4 years of that? With all her friends getting fucked by hot tall guys, she’s gonna feel like she’s missing out.. no girl can resist hot tall guys.. they all eventually give in and become toilets.

that’s all it takes for a girl to go from innocent, chaste wife material / mother of your kids material, who can give her husband something NO other woman can (her virginity), to being just a public hole for dicks... all it takes is one chad to show up and say “hey, Wanna fuck?”
high iq

Into prostitution them, and make their virginities to be given to incels, for avery man having ability to make atleast one defloration

It's hard to think this is probably what will happen to my oneitis at some point, while I rot alone in loneliness and she will prefer to be chads number #119th, she could have been my first but she will choose to fuck chad because of foid nature, fuck this gay earth