Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Teen love is not important. About two pianists

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
That was long ago, written in newspapers, so cannot provide sources. Is stories about two russian pianists

First one was in weekly culture attachmen of my city's newspaper. About russian vunderking pianist, visiting lithuania (separatist part of Russia), 15 years old boy, winner of prestigious pianist competitions. Thats nice, but his photo not so. Boy, not ugly, but too childish for his age, standing so modestly and humbly, dressed in suit. And next his smother, looking so happy, shining with pride. Yes, her good kid nice boy so talented, and laureat. But how about his private life? Is boy happy, or is he, while other boys his age spending time with friends and girls, forced all days to play that fucking piano, for his smother to feel proud?..

Second story was few month later, about how another russian pianist, 60 years old, was arrested in Thailand for sex with teen boys. And his short biography added: at 15-16 years old won prestigious pianist competition. Yes, thats gay, but thats not the point, point is lack of teen love and attempts to get it later

Dont remember name of that pianist boy, and cannot check how his life turned, but be no strange if he ended or will end like second one, straight or gay, but trying to compensate lack of teen love in teen years

Tldr: teen love is not important

Last edited:
Post more
Q9wz4ix1mj321

good story tbh

forced all days to play that fucking piano, for his smother to feel proud?..
lol, that's usually how it goes

that's why so many child prodigies burn out

in the case of males, especially so, because they are usually pushed hard to be autists who get no pussy all the while, imagine someone going through that shit in 2019 holy cow

good story tbh

lol, that's usually how it goes

that's why so many child prodigies burn out
Told it to my smother, when complaining about how she also involved in ruining my life

Told it to my smother, when complaining about how she also involved in ruining my life
weak men caused frustrated women in the previous generation, who shat on us when we were at our most vulnerable in childhood

i still remember the time in high school when my own mother allied with the head teacher to make my life hell, both of them were majorly frustrated, masculinized and pissed off cunts who were shitting on me because their husbands weren't strong enough

why did i have to deal with that shit when I was growing up, weak men created this

What should I do, Im almost 18 and I feel like it's all passing me by
That was long ago, written in newspapers, so cannot provide sources. Is stories about two russian pianists

First one was in weekly culture attachmen of my city's newspaper. About russian vunderking pianist, visiting lithuania (separatist part of Russia), 15 years old boy, winner of prestigious pianist competitions. Thats nice, but his photo not so. Boy, not ugly, but too childish for his age, standing so modestly and humbly, dressed in suit. And next his smother, looking so happy, shining with pride. Yes, her good kid nice boy so talented, and laureat. But how about his private life? Is boy happy, or is he, while other boys his age spending time with friends and girls, forced all days to play that fucking piano, for his smother to feel proud?..

Second story was few month later, about how another russian pianist, 60 years old, was arrested in Thailand for sex with teen boys. And his short biography added: at 15/16 years old won prestigious pianist competition. Yes, thats gay, but thats not the point, point is lack of teen love and attempts to get it later

Dont remember name of that pianist boy, and cannot check how his life turned, but be no strange if he ended or will end like second one, straight or gay, but trying to compensate lack of teen love in teen years

Second story was few month later, about how another russian pianist, 60 years old, was arrested in Thailand for sex with teen boys. And his short biography added: at 15-16 years old won prestigious pianist competition. Yes, thats gay, but thats not the point, point is lack of teen love and attempts to get it later

Mikhail Pletnev was the pianist arrested. Some of his recordings have been taken down from Youtube. I wonder if this is coincidental?

Sex with a teen girl is all that matters. If you didn't have that growing up, it's over for you. You'll never get over it

Yes, thats gay, but thats not the point, point is lack of teen love and attempts to get it later

As an incel who obviously never had teen love, or any form of love for that matter, and who has been playing the piano since i was 14, I KNOW THIS FUCKING FEEL TO MY SOUL

The proof is in the pudding. I was kinda forced to play piano throughout my youth tbh. I wouldnt take it back though.

cope and didn't read

Sex with a teen girl is all that matters. If you didn't have that growing up, it's over for you. You'll never get over it
This is true. OP is massive cope. Teen love is the best, most purest thing you can ever get. It is the absolute best. Their is nothing like teen love. Nothing like it. If you missed out on teen love, you just missed out on life. A big part and the best part of life.

To disagree with me is to deny reality. Is is to deny truth, and embrace falsehood, which leads to decay and death.

To embrace truth is to embrace life.

This is true. OP is massive cope. Teen love is the best, most purest thing you can ever get. It is the absolute best. Their is nothing like teen love. Nothing like it. If you missed out on teen love, you just missed out on life. A big part and the best part of life.

To disagree with me is to deny reality. Is is to deny truth, and embrace falsehood, which leads to decay and death.

Brutal, just remember that you missed out on the greatest part of life just because your bones and dna weren't good enough for foids, you will rot just for being ugly and there's nothing you can do about it, you were never given the chance to bring a girl home and make your family proud. You are genetic trash, and foids want you dead because of that. You shall never experience true fulfilment.

Brutal, just remember that you missed out on the greatest part of life just because your bones and dna weren't good enough for foids, you will rot just for being ugly and there's nothing you can do about it, you were never given the chance to bring a girl home and make your family proud. You are genetic trash, and foids want you dead because of that. You shall never experience true fulfilment.
Brutal blackpill. But it must be said because it is the truth. Books, plays, music and novels have been created about teen love. It is love so fresh and pure that nothing can come close. once you are adult, it is all about experience and comparing experiences. but teen love is about the first time. It is about genuine love. It is the most intense, and emotional. You don't have work to worry about, don't have college to worry about. It is the best

once you are adult, it is all about experience and comparing experiences. but teen love is about the first time.

That's not entirely true. There's a lot of status play among teens based off what their parent's roles in society are. This is especially true with social media, where mismatched class pairing will be clearly displayed in photos of houses, cars, etc. Of course the dark triad overrides social concerns, but the type of guys who teen girls will break social norms for are Chads anyway.

Brutal blackpill. But it must be said because it is the truth. Books, plays, music and novels have been created about teen love. It is love so fresh and pure that nothing can come close. once you are adult, it is all about experience and comparing experiences. but teen love is about the first time. It is about genuine love. It is the most intense, and emotional. You don't have work to worry about, don't have college to worry about. It is the best
Pure suifuel ngl

Very insightful Napoleon

The proof is in the pudding. I was kinda forced to play piano throughout my youth tbh. I wouldnt take it back though.

Stay away from Thailand bro!

tbh. Teenlove deniers are on the same level as cucks for me.

life withoout teenage lolis is miserable

i still remember the time in high school when my own mother allied with the head teacher to make my life hell, both of them were majorly frustrated, masculinized and pissed off cunts who were shitting on me because their husbands weren't strong enough

How they made your life hell? Can you give some details if you don't mind

How they made your life hell? Can you give some details if you don't mind
she told the teacher to "perk me up" and "make me more active and involved", this only ended up in the teacher putting me on the spot whenever there was a difficult question, and insulting me in front of everyone if I had a low score on a test, saying shit like "what would your mother think if ____" to the point that even other students were protesting, it was pretty surreal to go through shit like that while still developing mentally ngl