Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Teen love is the most important part of childhood

U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
Think about it logically, if a girl at her horniest most innocent age does not sleep with you, you've missed an incredibly significant part of developmemnt. There's a reason why im not the only guy making it a big deal. It is a HUGE deal. Teen love is pretty much everything that we are missing out on.

Never had a gf like every normal kid in school

71f 1

Missing out on the most memorable things ever kills me

that damn pic is posted like every other day ffs

The NoTeenLovePill destroyed me completely

I will never have this

Missing out on the most memorable things ever kills me
>missing teen love? Check
>not having a playground gf? check
>not making friends in middle/highscool? check
>never being invited to a party? Check
>Getting rejected multiple times to your face? Check
>Going to college campus parties and getting wasted with your bro's and smashing multiple foids? Will never experience this

Why even live? :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Missed it a couple years ago. I missed it and I think about it daily.

If you cant get girls in your teen years its truly over. Any older than teen years and she wants something from you. Could be money, marriage, stability.
Teen girls will fuck you because they want to and wont expect you to give them something. The sex is what you both give and get, neither have to give something extra.
If women wont fuck you without expecting something in return you are either an incel or borderline incel.

If you cant get girls in your teen years its truly over. Any older than teen years and she wants something from you. Could be money, marriage, stability.
Teen girls will fuck you because they want to and wont expect you to give them something. The sex is what you both give and get, neither have to give something extra.
If women wont fuck you without expecting something in return you are either an incel or borderline incel.
Facts. although most teen couples breakup the ones that stay together marry happily ever after

Facts. although most teen couples breakup the ones that stay together marry happily ever after
the breakups dont really matter. its about the experience.
whos gonna have more confidence/self-esteem going into adulthood:
the guy who had 5 different girlfriends and 10 sexual partners by 18
the guy who never even held a girls hand

whos gonna be more mentally healthy due to getting validation, love, warmth etc?

Think about it logically, if a girl at her horniest most innocent age does not sleep with you, you've missed an incredibly significant part of developmemnt. There's a reason why im not the only guy making it a big deal. It is a HUGE deal. Teen love is pretty much everything that we are missing out on.

Never had a gf like every normal kid in school

View attachment 338387

Can't miss something I never had.

Yes, teen love pill is the most brutal pill after the SMV pill. No one can cope with this. Imagine exploring your sexuality as a teen, with another teen, with all the fresh, intense new experiences and emotions.

Meanwhile the best we can possibly hope for is buxxing a bitter, jaded, post 30 year old hag who still craves chad cock and will never be on the same plane of existence.

Teen love decides between life and death.