Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "teen love is the most overrated thing...i've had several Bf's on my teens and lemme tell ya, there's nothing to brag about, pretty forgettable"

Lewis Carroll

Lewis Carroll

Looking for his Alice
-
IT, can't you just stop pretending, that the Blackpill is some unreasonable crazy idea, if you proof it right over and over anyway? Just post screenshots and laugh about the miserable virgins but for the love of ER, proof that you have a shred of dignity left and admit you just have fun bullying.

Attachments

• aaa.PNG
    aaa.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 324
Just another bitch taking everything for granted

I wouldn't hate IT if some of them actually admit they're virgins too.

You can tell her ability to pair bond is already fucked.

Gonna suck for the simp that marries her

"Teen love is just akward and the sex is not that great. I'm glad that I lost my virginity to my loving landwhale wife who had her vagina destroyed by Tyrones when she was in her teen years. And she told me that she wished she would have waited a little longer to loose her virginity with me." :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
I believe her when she says it didn't mean anything to her. Teens fucking around is probably forgettable for most people. They move on to adulthood and things of more substance.

But I don't want substance. I wanna fuck around.

"and I'm not cynical fucking inkwell"

Yeah she can forget it because she got it. Meanwhile if you don't get it, you will never forget it.

Just because most teen relationships don't end up working out it doesn't mean they are not important, learning to mate and be intimate with the other gender is an essential life skill that is supposed to be developed by the time you reach adulthood.
Also leave it to a foid to say relationships are no big deal jfl.

Now betabuxxing an obese single mother is the unforgivable, you inkwell

It’s like telling starved African child food is overrated, because she had McDonald’s few times and it’s pretty forgettable. Fuck her fucking whore stupid retarded monkey.

It’s like telling starved African child food is overrated, because she had McDonald’s few times and it’s pretty forgettable. Fuck her fucking whore stupid retarded monkey.
Based analogy

"Teen love is just akward and the sex is not that great. I'm glad that I lost my virginity to my loving landwhale wife who had her vagina destroyed by Tyrones when she was in her teen years. And she told me that she wished she would have waited a little longer to loose her virginity with me. I love my wife so much." :soy: :soy: :soy:
Reported

Yes, I hate whores and simps and they should be executed by firing squad in minecraft, but what's with this trend of playing IT against IT with all the screenshots. Who cares about those faggots and whores.

another whore that thinks romance is "boring" and "overrated

"It's so overrated that I kept dating during my teens over and over again"

Just another bitch taking everything for granted
"It's so overrated that I kept dating during my teens over and over again"
another whore that thinks romance is "boring" and "overrated
Yes, I hate whores and simps and they should be executed by firing squad in minecraft, but what's with this trend of playing IT against IT with all the screenshots. Who cares about those faggots and whores.

Another thought perhaps is this is more proof that men are actually the more romantic gender than women. Women only care about fucking Chad, getting good genes for her children, and getting money

She has screwed up pair bonding.

life in general is overrated.

Guys it's koneko-dono, the self declared degenerate of IT. :feelspuke:

Teen love Is shit for most GUYS. Only guys i've seen in relationships back then were in shitty relationships because foids were at their peak while boys were low smw af and they got treated as shitty slaves

yeah it's disgraceful that we talk about it over something actually important like how I can't get my loli :woke:

Foids are emotionless monsters and lack the capacity to pair bond, their brains have been destroyed by all the chad cock they have taken. They have become impossible to satisfy.

"Teen love is just akward and the sex is not that great. I'm glad that I lost my virginity to my loving landwhale wife who had her vagina destroyed by Tyrones when she was in her teen years. And she told me that she wished she would have waited a little longer to loose her virginity with me." :soy: :soy: :soy:
this meme was first created on braincels,right?either way it's an amazing fucking meme kek

it was so overrated she just had to be in a relationship at all times :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back