Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teen Pregnancy Should Be Seen As Normal

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
In a healthy society, most foids ages 12-15 would be marrying and having babies. They would then continue having babies until they are 25 or so, and they would of course be full-time mothers and housekeepers.

Most men would be married with anywhere from 5 to 15 kids.

These would be the social norms, and anyone who broke them would be ostracized and rejected by mainstream society. The people most likely to fall into this category would be GigaChads, Chads, and the lowest-IQ foids since Chads prefer not to marry any foid, and the lowest-IQ foids are too dumb to realize that they need men to provide for them while they focus on child-rearing.

Note that this is the exact group that we want to stop being taken care of by society and to thus stop producing children, since this is the dumbest set of people.

It already is normal.
Just get creampied by chad and be a "proud single mother"

Just x8 the population every generation bro!

Half a trillion people in 50 years.

Last edited:
Just x8 the population every generation bro!

Half a trillion people in 50 years.

You're underestimating how many Chads and low-IQ foids there are. These people would not be having children, since they'd be totally ostracized by mainstream society. If they chose to have children anyways, their children would starve to death since there'd be no one to provide for them.

The economics just don’t add up, and the quality of parenting would be cut drasticly (not that it’s any good these days)
It already is normal.

People should be rewarded and persuaded to have kids during ages 14-25. It's the most fertile period during a females life that will create the most healthy children.

I am a victim of being born from a 40 year old and I have literally every single incel trait along with hardcore autism and ADHD.

It already is normal.

I admit that my title was kind of click-baity, but an important part of my thesis is that marriage must come first for "teen pregnancy being normal" to be a healthy social norm.

teen pregnancy should be the RULE

The economics just don’t add up, and the quality of parenting would be cut drasticly (not that it’s any good these days)

What about the economics doesn't add up? And I'm not convinced "parenting quality" is a real thing (for the most part).

People should be rewarded and persuaded to have kids during ages 14-25. It's the most fertile period during a females life that will create the most healthy children.

I am a victim of being born from a 40 year old and I have literally every single incel trait along with hardcore autism and ADHD.
same this pieces of shit leaving to have childrem late, they are selfsh and don't give a shit about the child, this should be achild abuse

What about the economics doesn't add up? And I'm not convinced "parenting quality" is a real thing (for the most part).
Well for starters single mothers are more often than not broke and many Recife welfare, many exaggerate the number here but if teen pregnancy were to be completely normalized we would see an explosion in single parenthood and the welfare state would reduce another boatload of dependents. As for parental quality, would you honestly trust the girls you knew from age 15-19 to not only take care of a baby but also raise it to become a functioning and independent adult who also isn’t a pice or shit? I wouldn’t

OP I like the idea of your posts, the natural selection cel I am. But your sweeping claims aren't very good although in idealogy they are some of my favorites. Parenting factor for instance, has no function of economics. BTW you are new but your posts are great!

Well for starters single mothers are more often than not broke and many Recife welfare, many exaggerate the number here but if teen pregnancy were to be completely normalized we would see an explosion in single parenthood and the welfare state would reduce another boatload of dependents.

I'm assuming there would be no welfare state. My proposal doesn't work with a welfare state.

As for parental quality, would you honestly trust the girls you knew from age 15-19 to not only take care of a baby but also raise it to become a functioning and independent adult who also isn’t a pice or shit? I wouldn’t

The whole "taking care of a baby is difficult" shtick is feminist propaganda. Taking care of a baby is extremely easy; that's why foids should be doing it rather than men. Men need to be focusing solely on more difficult tasks such as inventing better technologies.

Teen pregnancy was desirable in an agrarian society, certainly. Much less so in a modern economy where individuals (theoretically) need to be economically and socially established before whelping. All this taboo surrounding this subject in "normal" society is just based around what's good for the economy, and people eat it up without a moments critical thought like the good npcs they are. Literally half the girls in my high school where sexually active at that age, frequently with older men, and that's even with a century's worth of conditioning against it.

I'm assuming there would be no welfare state. My proposal doesn't work with a welfare state.
Without a welfare state, you’re just transferring the strain on society as nothing good comes from a growing number of the impoverished but I guess it doesn’t really matter anyway, I doubt you’re thinking about this from a wholeistic angle
The whole "taking care of a baby is difficult" shtick is feminist propaganda. Taking care of a baby is extremely easy; that's why foids should be doing it rather than men. Men need to be focusing solely on more difficult tasks such as inventing better technologies.
That’s why this generation is just chock full of functioning responsible adults who can think for themselves and stand on their own two feet right? JFL if you haven’t noticed the shit “parents” are churning out these days. Parenting is a complicated series of tasks and I wouldn’t want some Instathot in training to have custody of a child

Teen pregnancy was desirable in an agrarian society, certainly. Much less so in a modern economy where individuals (theoretically) need to be economically and socially established before whelping. All this taboo surrounding this subject in "normal" society is just based around what's good for the economy, and people eat it up without a moments critical thought like the good npcs they are. Literally half the girls in my high school where sexually active at that age, frequently with older men, and that's even with a century's worth of conditioning against it.

Yes, foids want to be sexually active as young teens. This is good and healthy for society as long as norms reflect the outcomes that we want.
Here are just a few of such norms:

-Sex before marriage for young teens should pretty much be seen the same way we see shooting heroin for young teens (It doesn't need to be made illegal, but it should definitely be seen as dirty and unacceptable)

-Teenage girls pursuing jobs or careers instead of marriage and families should be treated with the same attitude that society has towards incels; "fuck you, you're on your own, have a nice life"

-Child labor should be seen as virtuous instead of as "exploitation." Young boys with great ambitions should be allowed to work to their heart's content and earn a wage as early as they so choose.
Without a welfare state, you’re just transferring the strain on society as nothing good comes from a growing number of the impoverished but I guess it doesn’t really matter anyway, I doubt you’re thinking about this from a wholeistic angle

Why would there be a growing number of impoverished? Those in poverty, which would be mostly low-IQ people (many of them Chads and Stacies btw), would just slowly die off.

That’s why this generation is just chock full of functioning responsible adults who can think for themselves and stand on their own two feet right? JFL if you haven’t noticed the shit “parents” are churning out these days. Parenting is a complicated series of tasks and I wouldn’t want some Instathot in training to have custody of a child

"Parenting is complicated" is leftist speak for "being low-IQ is complicated."

Last edited:
healthy society, most foids ages 12-15 would
:feelsohgod::worryfeels:
Dafaq are you talking about? Just look at them, do they look responsible and mature?
They dont even deserve to be a mother.
New generation can suck my dick tbh, i hate them.

-Sex before marriage for young teens should pretty much be seen the same way we see shooting heroin for young teens (It doesn't need to be made illegal, but it should definitely be seen as dirty and unacceptable)
Agreed. There needs to be some form of slut shaming in society to keep girls in check.

-Teenage girls pursuing jobs or careers instead of marriage and families should be treated with the same attitude that society has towards incels; "fuck you, you're on your own, have a nice life"
I think one solution is that with the norm of girls having kids in their teens, they can go to college in their 20s and prepare for a career once their children are old enough to where they can be on their own somewhat. Or, if they want, never have kids and then focus on their career.

This also requires that female careers be actually useful, not "I wanna be a counselor, social worker, human resources, marketing, etc..." pointless bullshit """careers""".

-Child labor should be seen as virtuous instead of as "exploitation." Young boys with great ambitions should be allowed to work to their heart's content and earn a wage as early as they so choose.
In theory, this works. But in reality, this would lead to all young boys being pressured by both their families and peers that they MUST be wageslaving at young ages. This would be further torture for ugly males like us.

Why would there be a growing number of impoverished? Those in poverty, which would be mostly low-IQ people (many of them Chads and Stacies btw), would just slowly die off.
Which is how it should be. If you make mistakes in life, you pay for it. And, sadly, their genetic shit kids will also pay, but that's an unavoidable cost unless mandatory parental standards are set, which will never realistically happen.

:feelsohgod::worryfeels:
Dafaq are you talking about? Just look at them, do they look responsible and mature?
They dont even deserve to be a mother.
New generation can suck my dick tbh, i hate them.

These would be the social norms, and anyone who broke them would be ostracized and rejected by mainstream society.

That would be us because we couldn't get a wife. :feelskek::feelskek:

I think one solution is that with the norm of girls having kids in their teens, they can go to college in their 20s and prepare for a career once their children are old enough to where they can be on their own somewhat. Or, if they want, never have kids and then focus on their career.

If we weren't encouraging foids to be career-oriented via the public education system and other government-forced norms, they wold naturally tend to not want careers. There are exceptions, but 95% of foids would prefer full-time motherhood to working if they were getting pregnant and having children at a young age and weren't indoctrinated into the public school system.

Of the 5% that do decide to work, most of those would be best suited to work with other foids or with gay men. Women really don't work well alongside straight men.

This also requires that female careers be actually useful, not "I wanna be a counselor, social worker, human resources, marketing, etc..." pointless bullshit """careers""".

Foids only go into such careers because kids are being churned through public schools. Better norms would set kids free to begin working (in the case of boys) or getting married, pregnant and starting a family (in the case of girls).

In theory, this works. But in reality, this would lead to all young boys being pressured by both their families and peers that they MUST be wageslaving at young ages. This would be further torture for ugly males like us.

Boys don't need any pressure to work for a wage at a young age; most boys want money once they figure out it's necessary to buy the stuff they want. And if the government-mandated minimum wage was abolished, boys could sift through various jobs and negotiate their own wages, which would open up lots of highly-motivating career options that were previously not possible.

"Wageslaving" is a government-created phenomenon where men leaving the public school system with zero skills are forced to compete in a job market that requires skills that only could've been acquired by not having spent the last 12 years being psychologically abused in the public school system.

Which is how it should be. If you make mistakes in life, you pay for it. And, sadly, their genetic shit kids will also pay, but that's an unavoidable cost unless mandatory parental standards are set, which will never realistically happen.

Yes. Low-IQ people can't be saved from their own stupidity without encouraging societal-wide stupidity in the form of more government power. The day we finally accept that is the day we'll begin to see Chads and Stacies start falling through the cracks and dying off.

Last edited:
As a young male growing in modern day society, new issues and concerns have risen. Many issues have been either ignored or left unnoticed for far too long. Our era has flunked in many complications relating to domestic violence, criminal punishment, nationalism, respect, and in this case, childbirth. As more females are getting pregnant, 750,000 females each year from 13-17, 60% of those pregnancies result in birth. The rest is left to be innocently aborted and forgotten, due to the female's lack of intelligence. They only continue their mistakes and show no remorse whatsoever.

By the time females reach the age of twenty, 30% have been pregnant at least once. As these pregnancies grow, they are doing these acts of stupidity with guys they hardly know. This could be at parties, a public area, or even at a place of security.

The numbers are not coming from mid-air, these statistics been proven and presented to be true by numerous sources. One of which is the CDC, One of which, “229,715 babies were born to women aged 15–19 years” Come to think of it, when you compare that to the number of abortions, it’s as high as 40%, that’s almost half of innocent babies being killed each year.

On the bright side, females are talked into by the males and have been using birth control pills more than ever before. As we all know this will be a huge accomplishment to women, “United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate among developed countries”. Well done, America. Women have achieved their goal of embarrassing America more than it already has been. As much as 48% of teen mothers live below the poverty line, 34% for teens living with parents to support them. This includes Medicaid, food stamps, and loans.

Over 80% of relationships end up in the trash, or marriage is avoided at all costs. Let’s take into account that as low as 50% of females who are pregnant before adulthood receive a high school diploma? Since teenage girls are growing and expanding their knowledge, which is impossible, infants are born with disabilities and weight problems. Also knowing that 20% of teenage girls are more likely to take after their mothers if the mothers were pregnant at a young age as well.

Now onto not only the consequences for the females but the consequences for everyone else in the United States. As this has been a growing issue, it’s also been growing in taxation for everything else. Spending as much as $11 billion to support this, we could be spending it on infrastructure, and they simply don't care. They will rely on food stamps all they want because they show no guilt or emotion whatsoever to the innocent men they hurt along the way. Nowadays women receive more benefits for what their gender then a man does working 72 hours a week to support his family. To back up this claim, out of the 46,609,000 people using food stamps in 2012, over 44 million of them were women.

Last edited:
I'd also like to add that all problems begin with pregnant teen foids.

I know atleast three mothers who got pregnant and had kids when they were 30 and all the kids are 3-4 years old, can't talk yet or have some kind of autism. Teen pregnancy is the way to go if you want a healthy child, somewhere around 17. Then there's of course vaccines but that's another story.

who cares they will not marry you its just all cope