Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teen truecel asks for truth, gets the blue pill instead

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
Holy mother of acne, Batman.

Damn. Over for him.

We should invite him here. Fuck reddit.

it will only get worse for him.

"You are only 16 you'll have to best part of your life yet to come!"
:soy::soy::soy::y'all::y'all::y'all:

telling him to take a shower and get a haircut will make him the next ER
how fucking retarded is that bluepiller.

the comments really frustrate me
No amount of skincare, haircuts and gym will fix his bones

Where do I start ?
Weak supra orbital rim.
Error 404 cheekbones not found.
Fucked up smile lines.
Planet of the apes philtrum.
Nigger lips.
Weak ass chin.
Let's not forget the NCT and bushy brow.
He my friend is a stronk candidate for sainthood.

Holy fuck...:feelsrope:

I can see two ropes in his sad eyes

I've invited him here. I hope he comes.
"Dude, i have a number of friends who are your age and havent done anything. They are friends with girls and go to parties but still kissless etc. It's not an issue, youre still young dont stress. "

People used to say that I was young and would find someone. Fuck, now I'm 29 and a virgin.

Last edited:
Just make him an account already

The first pic of Saint Blackops mogs him, this guy could legit become the new saint blackops....

when you're tiny, there's no hope even if you get your face fixed. he looks ready to die, someone should put him out of his misery tbh

He needs to do something about those eyebrows and fix his acne problems. Even so, he will be considered sub human.

He's older than me and he's listening to this bluepilled shit. Unless he ascends he will never get better treatment/easier life. That's the hard truth. He should really try ascending as much as he can and balance with his studies aswell, he still has hope unlike many people here.

Last edited:
His acne is better than mine and I’m 22, nearly 23. Yes, I’ve been to multiple dermatologists...

He only has two problems: acne and mouth area. Both are fixable.

I look just like this guy only with worse acne. :feelsbadman: The advice :bluepill: people give makes me realize how everyone thinks that you put in absolutely zero effort into anything if you are ugly. Got acne means you don't wash your face and have bad diet. Morbidly obese people and drug addicts have perfect skin. Normies and chads are out drinking, partying, eating fast food, and they wake up with flawless skin. People assumed that I automatically had no friends because I'm socially awkward, shy, and don't put my self out there, when in reality I had friends and I was the one that went up to them and started talking to them.

lol that sub

"You are only 16 you'll have to best part of your life yet to come!"
:soy::soy::soy::y'all::y'all::y'all:
He should just focus on his studies and forget about the girls for now. When he graduates from college and get a good career, he'll have to beat the women off with a stick! :soy:

Mogs me. Tbh his worst features are acne and big mouth. I'd guess he has poor teeth too as he doesn't look after himself. Probably has a bad chin and jaw tho tbh.
The comments on Reddit fucking piss me off like.
he has nasolabial folds at 16. I'm twice his age and don't have nasolabial folds

cope

this kid can ascend but its gonna take alot of work
What else is bad? I mean, some things are meh, but only those two are bad.
he has nasolabial folds at 16. I'm twice his age and don't have nasolabial folds
I'm glad I don't have those either. Without my baldness showing I pass for 20, I realized that after cosplaying.

So with that being said, fuck the girls. Fuck the kissing. And the sex. Those things will come when they come. What’s most important is you. Women come and go, but you live with yourself always
:lul::lul:
I hate that you’re frowning! To be friendly is to show yourself a good friend. Smiling is one way too influence the feel good chemicals in our brain. Happiness is a learned habit
brutal bluepill
It takes a mature and self aware individual to use this reddit
BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

I think he's just joking around, I've seen a video of this same game and he looks better in it.

Jesus. It never began for this lad. Save yourself the pain son and give up now.

What else is bad? I mean, some things are meh, but only those two are bad.

here's all the things you didn't mention

• bushy/ugly eyebrows, he just needs to get rid of his mini unibrow
  • haircut (obviously)
  • looks like he has a weak chin/jaw, possibly fixed by mewing or growing out a beard. (it could be the angle that makes him look like he has a weak chin tho)

here's all the things you didn't mention

• bushy/ugly eyebrows, he just needs to get rid of his mini unibrow
  • haircut (obviously)
  • looks like he has a weak chin/jaw, possibly fixed by mewing or growing out a beard. (it could be the angle that makes him look like he has a weak chin tho)
The two first ones are too easy to fix to be relevant, third one is true but having a weak (non-recessed) chin isn't enough to make you an incel.

Where do I start ?
Weak supra orbital rim.
Error 404 cheekbones not found.
Fucked up smile lines.
Planet of the apes philtrum.
Nigger lips.
Weak ass chin.
Let's not forget the NCT and bushy brow.
And it looks like he's wearing a dirty T shirt

I usually detest youngcels because the majority of them end up losing their virginity. This guy has is the exception. It is over for him.

But he is white, at least he has that going for him.

You're all volcels.

He can do accutane or use skincare. He looks average height and average face. He needs his brow and hair done. His mouth is unnatural and forced

He completely mogs @RREEEEEEEEE

Fucking idiots this guy is forcing