Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teenage bodybuilder has widest shoulders in world relative to the waist

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
53 inch shoulders circumference, 26 inch waist.

kinda looks like a roblox character
this ratio is ultra unattractive to foids, ive literally just watched an older video from FACEandLMS here he spoke about exactly this

Ewwww what abomination is this- he looks like a poorly drawn cartoon

this ratio is ultra unattractive to foids, ive literally just watched an older video from FACEandLMS here he spoke about exactly this

Yeah that race-betraying miscegenator at the end of the video really doesn't like him... Though I agree this is not the ideal body, this is far from "ultra unattractive".

Typical BBC genes, he should do boxing thbhthb

its over for \ / - taper cels
............... . \/

Looks like my Ark character

I think it Looks aesthetic, although he has very Little oblique muscle prominence and small abs due to his small waist

Ideally would be if the Ratio would be the same but with objectively wide waist and a way more bigger ribcage and shoulder width

Looks comical but still better than being skinny fat, skinny, or overweight as a male.

kinda looks like a roblox character
yea this won't get you laid
Yeah that race-betraying miscegenator at the end of the video really doesn't like him... Though I agree this is not the ideal body, this is far from "ultra unattractive".
you can see the unenthusiasm in her face like "Just using this guy as a stepping stone to meet better chads"

It’s unsettling and unnatural, it’s probably less attractive if at all, than a normal V taper

That looks disgusting.

What a mogging machine:feelswhat:

Reminds me of that foid who had her ribcage removed.

Too much of anything can be bad

What a chad, this isnt weird at all, this is what women want