Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Teenage couple took over my place of cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
There is this bridge I like to sit under because naturecoping is one of my favorite things to do and there usually aren't many people there during the day, although there are teens drinking there most nights.
I went there today and where I usually sit there were 2 teens, around 16yo, making out. The foid was touching him everywhere, from the top of his head down to even his ass.

They didn't see me so I hid behind a tree and took a picture. My original plan was to find out who she is and send a picture to her father. It didn't take me long to realize how autistic that idea was because a) I didn't even know her first name and b) her cuck father would probably get off to that instead of punishing her. Keep in mind I was very angry though and I wasn't thinking straight.

That place is forever ruined for me now. I loved going there but now it will just be a reminder of what I missed out on. Teen love. If I wasn't so high inhib I could've done more than just take a picture. Anyway they're gone now.

should've whipped your dick out

You could've shared those photos and claim the girl was molested and the guy was assaulting him on your town's local facebook group or sth

You could've shared those photos and claim the girl was molested and the guy was assaulting him on your town's local facebook group or sth

I wanted to punish the foid or the cuck father. I can't blame the guy for making out with her because i'd do the same if I could.

I wanted to punish the foid or the cuck father. I can't blame the guy for making out with her because i'd do the same if I could.

How about saying she had lured him and stolen his pocket? No idea, but it's sad to hear my man. I got my favourite places to go ruined in the exact same way, that's why first thing i thought of was revenge

Could of beat them up.
Thats a retarded idea tbh.

Cum to claim your territory.

Could of beat them up.

Thats a retarded idea tbh.

depends on the execution, but ngl it's all good when foids are molested. consider the second option, tho
I think many people have already done that. I always find a lot of opened condoms there.

buy fake blood and just spray the whole place over. normies will be too afraid to sit on blood and you will be the only one to know its fake

depends on the execution, but ngl it's all good when foids are molested. consider the second option, tho

buy fake blood and just spray the whole place over. normies will be too afraid to sit on blood and you will be the only one to know its fake

Would the blood stains actually stay?

I deeply hate teenage couples and i wish i could go ER on them

Would the blood stains actually stay?

Well, I don't know how long fake blood stains would stay, but if you could get real blood (pigs blood would do, something cheap af) then it will stay there for long years. I bit my tongue once out of anger while still being in education and spit it out on a wall, guess what - it's still there, just a bit faded.

edit: 'decades' is a little far-fetched and didnt want to imply oldcel

Well, I don't know how long fake blood stains would stay, but if you could get real blood (pigs blood would do, something cheap af) then it will stay there for decades. I bit my tongue once out of anger while still being in education and spit it out on a wall, guess what - it's still there, just a bit faded.

How long ago was that? Might look for a dead cat.

Naturemaxxing is nice. Do you like to go out at night too? I love transportationmaxxing at night ngl... It's something about night time that makes me hard ngl

Naturemaxxing is nice. Do you like to go out at night too? I love transportationmaxxing at night ngl... It's something about night time that makes me hard ngl

Yes bro, especially winter nights. I can cover myself up and I know I won't be seeing many normies.

Thats devastating,sucks to cant even go out nowdays without suifuel

should've whipped your dick out

reminds me of that amateur heavy-r video series where the guy would jerk off on random foids in public without them noticing.
it was amazing

Should have watched them in the plain open so they get creeped out and go away.

if i were you i would fucking sit beside them until they get the fuck off. fucking normalfaggots

that is repulsive acts of lasciviousness are allowed in public, they all should be purged

Make it your mission OP :worryfeels::worryfeels:

I would be more concerned about the used condoms you found where you used to lay down and relax.