Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teenage romance

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
I am almost 18, and I've never had a relationship yet. I guess this is what it feels like to be an oldcel truecel. I will never be able to have that teenage romance, it's over. You have until 17 years old to save yourself.

Lol, you're not an oldcel at a measly 18.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Lol, you're not an oldcel at a measly 18.

The chance for teenage romance is almost gone though, everyone my age has matured and looking into colleges and work.

LMSmax and take a bunch of BL femoids who "like older guys" as concubines in your harem.

So what, a lot of people I know didn't have relationships in high school, only in uni they started to. At this point, it's not too uncommon, no need to beat yourself up over it.

Do you go to a computer class in your high school?

LoveToArgue said:
So what, a lot of people I know didn't have relationships in high school, only in uni they started to. At this point, it's not too uncommon, no need to beat yourself up over it.

I won't have the same experience of innocence and youthfulness though, the experience of being in the same classes together, skipping class and making out in the park, getting drunk together for the first time, taking each others virginity, and other stuff that can only be experienced during teen years.

Themisterpepsi said:
Do you go to a computer class in your high school?

I don't go to "high school" anymore because of too much bullying and blackpilling, now I go take classes (english. history, psychology, health, math, biology, and cooking) with a few teachers one on one in the library for like 2 hours a day. I still get bullied whenever I go though, it happens anytime I leave my room because I'm a freak.

Bri8564 said:
I don't go to "high school" anymore because of too much bullying and blackpilling, now I go take classes (english. history, psychology, health, math, biology, and cooking) with a few teachers one on one in the library for like 2 hours a day. I still get bullied whenever I go though, it happens anytime I leave my room because I'm a freak.

How can you go through all those classes in a few hours?

Themisterpepsi said:
How can you go through all those classes in a few hours?

It's Monday to friday and the teachers from my school barely post much because instead of getting work done students just fuck around. Regardless 5 days a week is hell for me I wish it was 3 days how I started with, I would still be caught up with everything.

if you missed your sweet sixteen experience- it's over

Bri8564 said:
I am almost 18, and I've never had a relationship yet. I guess this is what it feels like to be an oldcel truecel. I will never be able to have that teenage romance, it's over. You have until 17 years old to save yourself.

You can't call yourself a truecel until you start wagecucking full-time.

VST said:
You can't call yourself a truecel until you start wagecucking full-time.

actually real truecels are NEETs

gentsupreme said:
if you missed your sweet sixteen experience- it's over
sweet 13*, that's where innocent love ends

at 16 it's already materialistic and too serious

gentsupreme said:
actually real truecels are NEETs
No, there's plenty of legit wageslave truecels at wizchan.

Grotesque said:
No, there's plenty of legit wageslave truecels at wizchan.

lol but wizchan members claim they are volcels who "don't even want sex from succubi" lol

Akarin said:
sweet 13*, that's where innocent love ends

at 16 it's already materialistic and too serious

yeah I was generous by saying 16

gentsupreme said:
lol but wizchan members claim they are volcels who "don't even want sex from succubi" lol
You're banned for saying you want females or sex there, so I imagine a lot of them are just playing along. It's one of the reasons I stopped posting there.

it's over for babycels

Grotesque said:
You're banned for saying you want females or sex there, so I imagine a lot of them are just playing along. It's one of the reasons I stopped posting there.

btw man I love your videos! please keep annoying the kiwicucks

i know how it feels...
anyway youre still young. You should keep trying until 23-25 and 200 rejections.
then, come back

I’m 18 And I haven’t talked to a girl in my entire life

Brace yourself before listening to following song
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/jVrP6JaPUv0[/video]

A definite classic, but damn if that tune didn't cause alot of incel pain over the years

I missed this and wont ever have another chance. Normies don't understand this, even if they didn't have one because they could have but we didn't even have a chance in hell.

yeah it pisses me off man

lul if u think its over now wait until youre 19. absolutely nobody on this forum is qualified to breathe here unless theyve reached my level of inceldom.