Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teenage whores on reddit are appropriating the joker, this needs to STOP

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
How do these literal 14/15 year olds relate to joker at all? The reason joker is messed up is because of whores like them who bullied and rejected him, these girls are sexually active tho theyre nothing like the joker

f0tjkejy7mt31.jpg

reddit.com/r/feemagers/comments/dkeb0d/felt_cute_might_break_out_of_arkham_asylum_asylum/

iiuwc46v4bt31.jpg

reddit.com/r/feemagers/comments/djo237/i_did_better_clown_makeup_last_night_lmaooo/

This is literally the incel version of the blackface

Last edited:
A least there are females on our side

we need to stigmatise anyone who watches or talks about joker by calling them an incel, foids will back away and stop since they are conformists by nature.

we need to stigmatise anyone who watches or talks about joker by calling them an incel, foids will back away and stop since they are conformists by nature.
won’t them liking things that apparently incel material like Joker make people sympathize with us more

women ruin everything.
yes like memes saying that joker is an incel.

That would just be validating their bullshit. "Teehee I'm such a femcel, Chad hasn't creampied me in the last 5 hours"

won’t them liking things that apparently incel material like Joker make people sympathize with us more

You cant make women sympathize with incels, their hate is biological

We can dress up like the joker too and maybe get fucked.:feelsLSD:

A foid dress up as the joker and get hundreds of likes.

I dress up as the joker and suddenly everyone loses their minds!

The joker was trash tbh lol

Why are you looking up tween girls on cuckit in the first place?

Why are you looking up tween girls on cuckit in the first place?

Because Im a creep tbh

But srs mentally Im still a teenager, you literally cant progress past 16 mentally if you dont lose your virginity

It's time for them to know that WOMEN ARE NOT FUNNY

They are doing this because they have the power when we don't. They don't care, we're powerless that's why they're doing it in the first place.

This is cultural appropriation. My culture is not your makeup.

Yeh I can assure them, being an outcast is not the life you want to live

It’s not possible for a foid to actually relate to joker. Having a vagina makes their life 2000x easier no matter what

ugly whores,is this the rumored prized Jb you guys always yap about?

OPs avi is the only real joker

I hope they get what they fucking deserve.

They are going to lash out at society if one more sub 5 male looks in their direction

Everything incels do, women come there to ruin it

Thread needs more jailbait examples tbh.

Second one looks cute. Would (but can she has culture?..)

Hey show some respect. They're unable to have a Chad bf right now that's horribly depressing

fucken little cunt munching whore mongering dildo effing squid fondling cuck loving panda screwing dolphin fucking tree leso

Teehee I too have mental issues like joker

15 sex partners and 100 simps means society doesn't want you, dude

simple

Another fandom that roasties try to ruin, I see

foids are always on the lookout for subcultures where they can be the queen bee and get lots of attention

Attention whore + woes is me, in her mind Chad not committing and just pumping her is the same as Arthur being a loner hated by everyone for his entire life.

did we watch the same movie?
Teehee I too have mental issues like joker
I was watching joker do his stand up and i remember when i bombed my own in 11th grade. Jokers girlfriend delusion happens to me nearly everyday. Where a woman looks at me then later i imagine a whole scenario where we could be together but day after day i notice that that will never happen because she barely notices me or is ignoring me. FUCK THESE HOLES

Last edited:
Imagine actually thinking Jew propaganda like the Joker is good. Shitty movie with 0 subtlety. Watch Taxi Driver if you want something closer to the incel experience.

Imagine actually thinking Jew propaganda like the Joker is good. Shitty movie with 0 subtlety. Watch Taxi Driver if you want something closer to the incel experience.
Taxi driver being better doesnt mean joker is shit. It was a good film, and league's above todd Philip's comedy crap he used to make

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back