Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious teenagers

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
why are they here? ban these niggas and let them come back when they're 18

@curryZoomercoomer @goydivision

brutal for you

you can be an incel in your teens.heck you can be a incel pre puberty.We should allow teens but if it ever turns out they are normies-high tier normies(bro i just fucked this drunk fat chick at this party bro i am totally a chad bro) then they should get banned

You gotta be at least 16

There's people born in fucking 2006 browsing this board.

Til 18 year olds aren’t teenagers

25 minimum when?

kidcels are kids who never get those valentines day gifts in the span of like a day

Imma truecel 60 rejections

Would that make me a youngcel then at 26?:feelshmm:
Since the dating market is in a bottleneck due to hoes using tiktok and tinder to get only with the top 5% there is a large pool of "youngscels" that are stuck into it and identify as incels due to never having sexual experiences or gf but at 25 if you didn't make the cut thru that bottleneck I'd say it's too late and you can officially consider yourself an incel.

kids kiss in kindergarden.you think incels kiss in kindergarden?top kek
kids under 10 shouldn't be here period jfl, that's that

kids who hit puberty and have a biological desire for SEX, are a different debate

kids under 10 shouldn't be here period jfl, that's that

kids who hit puberty and have a biological desire for SEX, are a different debate
i wasn't implying kids should be here.would be pretty funny seeing 6 year olds saying 'it's over' though.We should allow teens who are 15-16 in here though.By that age some of them are still growing but for a lot of kids(just like in my case) the sentence was already set in stone.you shall be unlovable till the day you die.

inb4 bro this nba guy had a growth spurt at 20

you can be an incel in your teens.heck you can be a incel pre puberty.We should allow teens but if it ever turns out they are normies-high tier normies(bro i just fucked this drunk fat chick at this party bro i am totally a chad bro) then they should get banned
prepuberty lol ok

By 14 or 15 you can start to understand that your life is not going to be fun, so 14-16 year old incels can exist. Whether they should post here and not focus on trying to ascend is another story. If by 25 or when you graduate college you are a virgin, then post here all you want.

I don't get why you'd want teens banned. A teen who is ugly and tried (and failed, of course) is more of an incel than someone in his 20s or something that is attractive and never tried.

18/19 year olds are also teenagers

Soon we will have a @goydivision ascended thread.

I don't get why you'd want teens banned. A teen who is ugly and tried (and failed, of course) is more of an incel than someone in his 20s or something that is attractive and never tried.
Tbh I agree but most of them haven't finished puberty yet.

When @First loss joined this forum he was about 15/16( self proclaimed 7/10 but 5'3 height) last year he went through a growth spurt and become like 5'10 or something.

7/10 + 5'10 jfl

When @First loss joined this forum he was about 15/16( self proclaimed 7/10 but 5'3 height) last year he went through a growth spurt and become like 5'10 or something.
fucking hell when did this happen?

Tbh I agree but most of them haven't finished puberty yet.

7/10 + 5'10 jfl
If I were a teen, I'd be still trying, and not rotting here, assuming I was at least 3/10. If you're less than that, yeah, I can accept you being an incel and giving up before even trying.

nope if it's over them in their teens then they have a pass to come here. @Colvin76 is legitimately allowed.

nope if it's over them in their teens then they have a pass to come here. @Colvin76 is legitimately allowed.
I agree. Especially because I'm 18 and NOT a minor. I'm an adult.

18 year olds like me shouldn't count as teenagers tbh.

True teenagers are 13-17.

Last edited:
Anything above 17 considering the person actually made an effort first

@quinn24 what are your thoughts on this? Do u think we should ban everyone under the age of 21?

Not like not being here will make a difference. Every guy in their 20s here was a teenager at one point and they were incel

same person which probably says that 15 yo girls arent children

You gotta be at least 16
Average .co poster

"It's so over for me guys, fuck these roastie whores"

Last edited:
I was the over the day the sperm touched the egg. So even incel toddlers should be allowed on this forum.

I'm sure not going to Middle School Prom means nothing.....

bullshit. only after 25
these little shits are all over this site acting edgy and incel. lol
should ban the motherfuckers who live with their parents as well.
if there were no white people than you were still hanging from the trees.
you stupid filthy monkey. but i guess you want some "white bitch" because thats what you heard from your bullshit trap songs
go and kill your "niggas" in the "hood" because thats the only thing that you can do.

Last edited:
i am 17 and my life have been shittier than yours you wizards

No people can still be incels at 16 or 17. A khhv at 17 is just as much of an incel than anyone else. I am 17 and it is beyond over. Nothing will change when I am 18 or get even older