Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Teencel gets bullied by mom and reddit for watching anime

You can be diagnosed as pedo as young as 16, reminder that paedophilia is the sexual attraction towards 13 year olds or younger, but I get your point, it's fucking drawings.

What anime was he watching?

Last edited:
Society is basically just shitting at ugly straight men in any way possible at this point tbh. We can't even cope in the most innocuous ways.

mind you this guy is 17 so LOL @ being called pedo while hes still underage
Fixating on pre-pubescent pre-teen girls tends to worry people even if it's a mid-pubescent teenager it. Let's see, it's from 2 years ago....

L0lIC0n3 said:
the second episode of an anime that airs this season called Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita
think I've heard title but hasn't been on my list, putting on. Nice little 13 eps to consume.
Thanks, and I hope you join this forum now that you are 19 years old bro. After you register please post in this thread.

during this scene my mother came into my room (she never knocks and just rips the door open).
This is why you just go and buy a lockable doorknob for 20 bucks at a local Home Depot, teencels. That or just put a chair in front of the door and say it helps you relax (it will)

I said I'd pause it but she said I should let it play she was curious what I was watching. And then the whole scene came up with her smelling her and stuff, it was pretty awkward ...

You should have already reflexively paused it though. Why would you not have pressed space bar the minute you noticed something and asked "yes?"

Your hand should always be hovering near the space bar to pause the anime you're watching in case of interruptions.

Also obviously unless you're watching something that's pure masculine gore like Monster / Golgo 13 / Galactic Heroes you don't play it for your sexually repressed family members.

Pro tip - if you can't lock your door then have a folder open with some manly anime and when you pause your loli anime when someone comes in and they say "go ahead and resume your show" instead start the manly anime.

She didn't say anything to me about it then but later she told me that she didn't want me to watch that anime crap anymore and that it was disgusting. She said if she caught me watching it again she'd cut my internet connection.
mass-DL it while you have net, store on externals, if she cuts it off then you can have months worth saved up even without access

Now recall a few months back howI said I wanted to watch love live, imagine being a dude whos never had a gf and your parents whove accused you of being gay in the past walk in on you watching something like this

tenor.gif

YOURE 100% GAY IN THEIR BOOK, ITS OVER, YOURE NOT CHANGING THEIR MINDS EVER, you cannot explain away your inceldom and watching anime about cute girls even if youre as straight as it gets

Honestly watching anime full of cute girls seems like something heterosexual/gynephilic in nature.

If your mom started calling you gay for watching anime of cute girls you should show her "Free!" and say "this is something a gay anime fanboy would probably watch, wouldn't you prefer I watch the ones with cute girls so I might give you some grandchildren?"
That's why I watch anime during night, under locked doors and on phone.
View attachment 83193

I guess 640x480 res is enough :soy:
the only anime they didn't care for me to see was Dragonball Z & Pokemon. They quite liked watching it with me themselves but anything else was a no go and especially not anything with fanservice. I remember watching Dragonball and my mom came into the room because she recognized Goku. Then loli ChiChi came into the frame and my Mom had a fucking heart attack. Add some JB Bulma into the mix and they definitely thought I wasn't watching DBZ anymore and some other "creepy" shit.
Yes, my parents called me a creep for being a teen and watching anime that even hinted at fanservice
in fairness, Dragonball did far more than hint at it

Slap
Flash
Shampoo

PigPantsu
Poink

Last edited:
Imma be honest i would be disappointed in my son for watching that shit to, if you're gonna watch anime atleast watch something that is fucking decent like Berserk or fucking... Berserk.

Imma be honest i would be disappointed in my son for watching that shit to, if you're gonna watch anime atleast watch something that is fucking decent like Berserk or fucking... Berserk.
Based strugglercel :smonk: