Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Teencel seethe story

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I WAS SO CLOSE I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSEEEEEEE FUCKKKKK

This is probably more common than I think but still need to vent here

I (16) have had a crush on this girl my age since 6th grade. Sophomore year we become friends, I even get referred to as the male best friend. People ask if we’re dating. I’m almost certain I made it. I’m 5’2 and suffer from jawceldom. Despite this, I foolishly let myself think I had a shot. Hanging out at her place last night, her family goes out somewhere. She tells me she wants to talk, we start walking around her neighborhood. 99% sure this is it, time to move in.

mfw she starts asking me for “boy advice”

mfw she vividly describes her sneaking out last night and banging some senior I’ve never heard of in his car in the Safeway parking lot

“Idk if I like him but I want to be with him more what do I do”

she starts talking about how she doesnt want a relationship, she just wants to fuck chads or something

pic related, I was literally tempted to kill myself on the spot. Why are f*males like this? Has anyone else had this problem? I havent quite lost it just yet but that didn’t do me any favors. I’m at the point where I sleep next to a sideways pillow to feel like I’m hugging something. Today she sent me a snap of her at our local mall getting lunch with some guy i’ve never met. Pretty sure she was getting her insides rearranged in the bathrooms or something. This hurts so much like seriously I actually thought I was gonna make it I helped her through so much stuff just to get cucked by randoms on snapchat

Attachments

• 3B6C9E28-5B05-4611-A4A0-61CB267356F1.jpeg
    3B6C9E28-5B05-4611-A4A0-61CB267356F1.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 25
An incel should never be friends with a girl. Period.

You belong here.
Welcome.

It doesn’t get better. You just lack the necessary genetic traits to enjoy the ride.

change to suifuel :feelsrope:

That's brutal as fuck

Unless you are fucking a female any other interaction is cucked

I (16) have had a crush on this girl
we become friends
I’m 5’2

Mistake number 1,2 and 3 annnnnnnnnnd that's a strike.

For future refrences:
1. Always expect the worst from people, that way you won't get dissapointed(much) and if they aren't turds you will be genuenly surprised.
2. Never be friends with a woman just come clear from the get go you realize you like her that way, if she doesn't reciprocate feelings cut contact, her loss fuck her.
3. Start looking for dwarf girls, so under 5'0.

Also this, brutal first post.
Imagine having your crush explicitly telling you how she banged random Chad in the back of a car probably the first time they met for a date while you are a thirsty virgin manlet who was there for years, the friend, the emotional support. That won’t ever replace actual sexual attraction.
Maybe not even a date, just meet&fuck after exchanging snaps. Who tf knows lol.
That random Chad received more love, adoration and physical contact, not just from woman, but from YOUR crush just that night than you will during your pathetic life. I’d block her from my existance forever.

Mistake number 1,2 and 3 annnnnnnnnnd that's a strike.

For future refrences:
1. Always expect the worst from people, that way you won't get dissapointed(much) and if they aren't turds you will be genuenly surprised.
2. Never be friends with a woman just come clear from the get go you realize you like her that way, if she doesn't reciprocate feelings cut contact, her loss fuck her.
3. Start looking for dwarf girls, so under 5'0.

Never be friends with a woman just come clear from the get go you realize you like her that way, if she doesn't reciprocate feelings cut contact, her loss fuck her.
Sounds like something a PUAfag would say.

This is the worst. I don't get why women do that kind of shit. I think it's on purpose to hurt ugly men.

You should have punched her in the face in Minecraft when she said it.

My serious advice: cut ties asap. If you really can't forget about her, tell her you like her and then cut ties after the rejection (if she's asking you for boy advice, you're 100% getting rejected).

This is the worst. I don't get why women do that kind of shit. I think it's on purpose to hurt ugly men.

My serious advice: cut ties asap. If you really can't forget about her, tell her you like her and then cut ties after the rejection (if she's asking you for boy advice, you're 100% getting rejected).

Thats the plan I think

Chadlet spotted.

wtf brutal
It was just a quick reminder. Youth is the time when this shows. If you have them, congratulations! You got action, validation, affection, whatever. If you didn't during those crucial years it's OVER.
Only marginal extreme cases ascend having been denied that. They still usually have good bones and were incel because of fixable conditions (fat as the most obvious one). For the rest...

Should've kissed her right here.

Only marginal extreme cases ascend having been denied that. They still usually have good bones and were incel because of fixable conditions (fat as the most obvious one). For the rest...

Or an ugly face or acne or autism...

Last edited:
Today she sent me a snap of her at our local mall getting lunch with some guy i’ve never met
Time to decide whether you want to passively take that abuse, end the friendship, or have a candid conversation about her with your feelings.

It needn't even require admitting you want to fuck her. That's just awkward. Besides, she already knows you do, though she may pretend otherwise.

Try something like "your romantic success is making me sad and frustrated because I have none of my own. Could you set me up with one of your friends?"

She may have a less attractive friend she will try and set you up with. This other friend will probably also prefer to fuck Chad, but who knows, you might have slightly better chances than this one which has clearly friend-zoned you.

An incel should never be friends with a girl. Period.
I don't see the problem so long as you don't become a doormat. The problem is that most is. OP is, since he's wasting his time listening to her bullshit non-problems and she isn't giving anything in return.

If she at least tries to be his wing-girl (even if it fails) that's at least something.

I can see feeling trapped in these relationships though. I think some girls like having pet incels and might seek revenge if their pet abandons them, by talking him down to other females, sikking Chad on him to beat him up, etc.

Unless you are fucking a female any other interaction is cucked
So it's cucked if your mom serves you dinner or if you read your daughter a bedtime story?

I (16) have had a crush on this girl my age since 6th grade. Sophomore year we become friends, I even get referred to as the male best friend. People ask if we’re dating. I’m almost certain I made it. I’m 5’2 and suffer from jawceldom. Despite this, I foolishly let myself think I had a shot. Hanging out at her place last night, her family goes out somewhere. She tells me she wants to talk, we start walking around her neighborhood. 99% sure this is it, time to move in.

mfw she vividly describes her sneaking out last night and banging some senior I’ve never heard of in his car in the Safeway parking lot

she starts talking about how she doesnt want a relationship, she just wants to fuck chads or something

pic related, I was literally tempted to kill myself on the spot. Why are f*males like this? Has anyone else had this problem? I havent quite lost it just yet but that didn’t do me any favors. I’m at the point where I sleep next to a sideways pillow to feel like I’m hugging something. Today she sent me a snap of her at our local mall getting lunch with some guy i’ve never met. Pretty sure she was getting her insides rearranged in the bathrooms or something. This hurts so much like seriously I actually thought I was gonna make it I helped her through so much stuff just to get cucked by randoms on snapchat
You could’ve just gave her advice, probably pertaining to not being a thot or something. Find more than one foid to fawn over

So it's cucked if your mom serves you dinner or if you read your daughter a bedtime story?
Having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckholdry

You belong here.
Welcome.

It doesn’t get better. You just lack the necessary genetic traits to enjoy the ride.
Thats the worst part of the agepill. If you think its bad now, knowing it only gets worse is suifuel.

There are a lot of bluepilled cucks that do everything for a whore and she ends up fucking a chad that treat her like shit. At least i'm glad that u became blackpilled

I had a similar experience when I was 17, but whenever I post it I get banned for bragging:feelswhat:

Thats fucking brutal man, wow
Yeah same thing has happened to me, women start talking about the guy they like infront of you, JFL
:cryfeels:

Incel trait #22309: Sluts talk to you about their "boy issue" and they feel comfortable gushing about Chad in front of you.

I'm sorry buddy boyo, although you're young but this was brutal. Welcome home.

you had the chance to beat her up good in mortal kombat after that and you missed it.. :feelsseriously:

what rejection? it's over. she's a fucking whore
OVER :feelsrope:

Last edited:
It doesn’t get better.
Cantbanusall

OP for your sake do this.

Also don't make the mistake of lashing out at them in anger calling them P.O.S or something. Foids thrive off that energy. They're demons.

Last edited:
It just gets worse

Something similar happened to me twice.

I will detail my experiences once I am in a study hall.

You are an orbiter, stop this.

ok zoomer, now you can go back to play Fortnite