Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Teencel seethe story

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Tell her she better start talking to the guy she banged, because you won't be here for her any longer
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

whatever you do, don't get acid from the chemistry lab and douse her face

@Ibuprofen 600mg

This story happened last year.
I got really close to this girl, purely platonically. I didn't consider her romantically until one of my friends told me to go after her. From his perspective, it made sense. We sat together on the bus for a sport, always next to each other. We would talk a lot, and she would always initiate conversations with me. We even went on walks during the night on my school's campus.

I really thought she liked me. I was about 8 inches taller than her too, so she would always look up into my eyes while we were talking.

Eventually, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes. I thought I had finally ascended.

At dinner, she brought up dating. We talked a bit before she started talking about the guy she liked. (I didn't pay for her food, don't worry)

Eventually we grew further apart and she stopped talking to me. She found a chadlite bf.

Feelsbadman.

I WAS SO CLOSE I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSEEEEEEE FUCKKKKK

mfw she starts asking me for “boy advice”

mfw she vividly describes her sneaking out last night and banging some senior I’ve never heard of in his car in the Safeway parking lot

“Idk if I like him but I want to be with him more what do I do”

Fucking brutal tbh

@Ibuprofen 600mg

This story happened last year.
I got really close to this girl, purely platonically. I didn't consider her romantically until one of my friends told me to go after her. From his perspective, it made sense. We sat together on the bus for a sport, always next to each other. We would talk a lot, and she would always initiate conversations with me. We even went on walks during the night on my school's campus.

I really thought she liked me. I was about 8 inches taller than her too, so she would always look up into my eyes while we were talking.

Eventually, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes. I thought I had finally ascended.

At dinner, she brought up dating. We talked a bit before she started talking about the guy she liked. (I didn't pay for her food, don't worry)

Eventually we grew further apart and she stopped talking to me. She found a chadlite bf.

Feelsbadman.
This is truly brutal. Height ia a meme. All that matters is FACE

Kagura_and_Hajime.jpg

Not sure you're ready fren

There are a lot of bluepilled cucks that do everything for a whore and she ends up fucking a chad that treat her like shit. At least i'm glad that u became blackpilled
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Shall Set you FREE!!

You made two mistakes boyo 1 you didnt make your intentions clear so the dumb foid probably though you were gay or actually wanted to be friends and 2 you thought being friends with a foid would help if she didnt instantly give you hints from the beginning you should know it was over

mfw she vividly describes her sneaking out last night and banging some senior I’ve never heard of in his car in the Safeway parking lot

Moggs me because car.

Feelsbadman.

By the way, cucks, bluepilelrs and redpillers thin kthat you would have had a chance with this female. They will tell you that you messed it up, that it is your fault. Just lol at them.

I am not sure if op is speaking in earnest,but we all know this story is actually happening in some corner of the world.it's over

Why are you still talking to her, cut this bitch out of your life bro.

The fact that you still talk to her while she posts her getting railed by gigachads is pretty cucked ngl.

I WAS SO CLOSE I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSEEEEEEE FUCKKKKK

This is probably more common than I think but still need to vent here

I (16) have had a crush on this girl my age since 6th grade. Sophomore year we become friends, I even get referred to as the male best friend. People ask if we’re dating. I’m almost certain I made it. I’m 5’2 and suffer from jawceldom. Despite this, I foolishly let myself think I had a shot. Hanging out at her place last night, her family goes out somewhere. She tells me she wants to talk, we start walking around her neighborhood. 99% sure this is it, time to move in.

mfw she starts asking me for “boy advice”

“Idk if I like him but I want to be with him more what do I do”

she starts talking about how she doesnt want a relationship, she just wants to fuck chads or something

pic related, I was literally tempted to kill myself on the spot. Why are f*males like this? Has anyone else had this problem? I havent quite lost it just yet but that didn’t do me any favors. I’m at the point where I sleep next to a sideways pillow to feel like I’m hugging something. Today she sent me a snap of her at our local mall getting lunch with some guy i’ve never met. Pretty sure she was getting her insides rearranged in the bathrooms or something. This hurts so much like seriously I actually thought I was gonna make it I helped her through so much stuff just to get cucked by randoms on snapchat
She is intentionally fucking with your head. Block her, you dickless simp.