Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal teens talk about virginity loss age and experience

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

brutal thread, while we were coping with vidya after a day of bullying, this is what chads and foids were up to.

Chads losing it young of course:
This chad lost it at age 10 or 11. hey, how could he remember? it's not like sex is a big deal for chad since he does it all the time:

This chad lost it late for a chad, 13. he banged his loli girlfriend in all her holes:

This chad lost it at 13, but only has a 3.5 inch dick! (I guess dicks grow though during puberty, but that's micropenis territory)

Sluts starting early:

This girl got fucked in all her holes at age 11

This girl was 11 when she lost he bi virginity and lost her "real" virginity at age 12

This one is disturbing, she was age 8 and banged her dad. She claims he had 9 inch dick. (LARP?)

Oh god I can’t read it’s too painful

My cousin caught his 13 year old son fucking some 14 year old girl, so I'm not surprised.
Some got to be LARPers though.

I don't want to make myself suicidal ,so I ain't reading that shit.

You're only [Age before 25] a lot of kids don't have sex before then bro! I know many virgin adults bro its not rare you're just self conscious!

Rope immediately

I want to fuck a loli so bad!! FUUUUCK!

Imagine waking up to a hebe. Little ass cuddled into your groin, her flat chest softly rising and falling with each breath. Messy hair in your face, but you don't care, you can smell the anticipatory scent of the beginning of her puberty. That intensely arousing hormonal smell. You feel the soft, light blond baby hairs on her legs and arms and she lets out a little yawn. Giggles as she feels your cock against her butt.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

some may be larpers, but such situations are real
I remember 12-year-old foids in my school dating high-schoolers (16+) and I doubt their relationships were strictly non-sexual
IT of course will claim foids don't even start thinking about sex before they reach the age of 18 :lul:
btw not reading any of that

some may be larpers, but such situations are real
I remember 12-year-old foids in my school dating high-schoolers (16+) and I doubt their relationships were strictly non-sexual
IT of course will claim foids don't even start thinking about sex before they reach the age of 18 :lul:
btw not reading any of that
I remember hearing talk of a white, blonde stacy (unironically actually named stacy) fucking a tyrone named dominic in 7th grade JFL

I remember hearing talk of a white, blonde stacy (unironically actually named stacy) fucking a tyrone named dominic in 7th grade JFL
shit that makes people go er
listening to oversexualized normies talk in school is what has completely destroyed me mentally

Hearing people my age talk about it incessantly is maddening

@Personalityinkwell really wants to make me suicidal

nofapnofapnofapnofap nofap nofap kill me nofap nofap kill me

my threads are too brutal

I wonder if any bluepilled lurkers offed themselves reading my threads
Ngl when I joined I was NAWALT but after reading mostly your threads and a few others I became full AWALT

It hurts so bad bros

hopewfully that NSFW image isn't below 18. i don't need to go to jail

I was having a good day
Feels bad man,i will never fuck a hot jb damn it's over

Based thread but massive suifuel.

bluepillers: 72

don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care

Not one second.

This is madness.That's how ERs are made, hearing all of that from your peers it's hard to not go crazy

JFL I didn't even read the first chad story

him and his 11 year old friend dp'd a 9-10 year old foid

insane

How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15
How big was his/your penis, and was there trouble getting it in? 7", a little bit

A 15 year old with a 7 incher

Just end me

Wouldn't be surprised if these were all LARPs. I get losing virginity at 13, but below 13? Lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if these were all LARPs. I get losing virginity at 13, but below 13? Lol.
you are coping if you think people don't fuck under 13

sure, some could be LARPs (such as the 8 year old girl, or the 10 year old chad threesome). but kids definitely fuck under age 13

you are coping if you think people don't fuck under 13

sure, some could be LARPs (such as the 8 year old girl, or the 10 year old chad threesome). but kids definitely fuck under age 13
Yeah, sure, it's called getting raped.

Yeah, sure, it's called getting raped.
fuck no kek.I remember being 12 and girls and boys being in relationships by that age.you think a guy doesn't want to shove his dick inside his gf pussy?top kek.

Bookmarked. Will read when I need sui encouragement