Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion teeth are very important

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
It's a measure of wealth too. If it wasn't important , why wouldn't stacy get invisalign and veneers?

It's very underrated.

Crooked and yellow teeth look disgusting

my breath smells like shit

I brush my teeth, two times a day, sometimes more, yet they are still yellow.:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I brush my teeth, two times a day, sometimes more, yet they are still yellow.:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yep, I know that pain. I tried using some of that whitening mouthwash and not only did it not work, it gave me massive tooth sensitivity.

good teeth are an underrated source of attractiveness in people.

This thread made me gargle some mouthwash thx op

I use to smoke time ago, now i have bad teeths

Actually, yellowish teeth are normal but people want them white

I have had yellowish teeth for as long as I can remember.

Rubi Rose has the best looking teeth. Imagine having her lips wrapped around your cock.

Crooked teeth can literally ruin a whole face

All i drink is water so my teeth are not that yellow

It's a measure of wealth too. If it wasn't important , why wouldn't stacy get invisalign and veneers?

It's very underrated.

Crooked and yellow teeth look disgusting
Mine are crooked and the gums are receding

teeth are very unsettling

I'm glad I have pretty decent teeth

My teeth are fucked cuz of 10 cans of pepsi/mtn jew a day and cigs. Had to have 5 removed in one session not too long ago, but all in the back thankfully

My teeth are crooked and I'm missing one as well.

Just denturemaxx tbh

Tbh, bad teeth have the ability to completly destroye an otherwise decent face.

good dental health is in the "bro, do you even lift?" category

normies expect everyone around them to have good dental health, it's expected for you to have things like your own place, a well paid job according to your skills, good health in all aspects, nobody gives you a pat on the back for any of these because you're supposed to have them just to nod and say hello to a normie.

i went through horrendous pain and expenses to fix every single dental issue that I had and have everything looking good, it's given me a lot of relief and peace of mind, but romantically it changed nothing.

Last edited:
When I was in high school the girl I liked had a crush on a guy who literally had a condition that made his breath smell like poo.

When I was in high school the girl I liked had a crush on a guy who literally had a condition that made his breath smell like poo.
ole halitosis ass nigga

ole halitosis ass nigga
Btw she was perfectly aware what his breath smelled like and she told me she didn't care. If you're Chad you can be a shit eater and toilets still want to fuck you.

I’m going to brush soon

I’m going to brush soon
same
Btw she was perfectly aware what his breath smelled like and she told me she didn't care. If you're Chad you can be a shit eater and toilets still want to fuck you.
1619.jpg

Fuck capitalism and goverment soys for turning teeth into a premium bone with 15 year test trial.
Dental health and death should be healthcare

I need to take care of them