Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Teethcel

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
Who else has ugly teeth? Braces did more harm than good for me. I only had one cavity before I got brace when I was 17ish. When I got them taken off a few years ago the dentist discovered had a couple of cavities due to the braces covering most of my teeth. I was on my mom's insurance so it was no problem.
Fast forward to last year and I discovered I had tooth decay, I've always taken good care of my teeth or at least I thought I did.
I finally decided to go to the dentist last month and she told me that I have MORE cavities and gave me a quote of $10,760 to fix the decay and cavities. Can't afford my own insurance since I live alone and obviously can't pay $10k.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get a tooth infection that will kill me.
And my cavities are starting to hurt more and more and this prescription tooth paste isn't doing shit

Last edited:
Mogs me, because teeth

my teeth are not perfect but they are not that bad either

Mine aren't great. They're slightly discoloured, probably because I only brush them once a day.

@tooth monster
@2340922

10k to fix teeth? Sometimes I am glad I dont live in land of the free tbh.

My teeth are shit. I've been to two top tier orthodontists and they said they can't help me.
I was really bummed out about it until I remembered that I get ignored even by foids who don't know what my teeth are like, so who gives a shit.

10k to fix teeth? Sometimes I am glad I dont live in land of the free tbh.

It's a joke ain't it? Probably cost a few hundred here max or it would be free if your unemployed. Yankees should look into diverting some of that tax money that funds the inflated military budget into subsidized healthcare.

Who else has ugly teeth? Braces did more harm than good for me. I only had one cavity before I got brace when I was 17ish. When I got them taken off a few years ago the dentist discovered had a couple of cavities due to the braces covering most of my teeth. I was on my mom's insurance so it was no problem.
Fast forward to last year and I discovered I had tooth decay, I've always taken good care of my teeth or at least I thought I did.
I finally decided to go to the dentist last month and she told me that I have MORE cavities and gave me a quote of $10,760 to fix the decay and cavities. Can't afford my own insurance since I live alone and obviously can't pay $10k.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get a tooth infection that will kill me.
And my cavities are starting to hurt more and more and this prescription tooth paste isn't doing shit
You can't go to mexico? I heard its way cheaper there.