Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Tell me again how exactly are men more privileged

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Women just for the fact of having a whole between their legs are by default more privileged than every man on the world.

Rich Girls Pose by Homeless Man

Helping the homeless 1024x680

Sao luis barzil january homeless man sleeping ground feminist writing wall brazil 144493600

"But most of the men are CEOs and I can't fuck every Chad in existance!!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Only Chad has priviledge

Only Chad has priviledge

This. The blue pill revolves around Chad.

Because the advice is modeled after Chad.

Hard work: Chad has great genes that are expressed when he works hard. Athletic or business, things work out for women.
Women: Chad just has to be himself.
Personality: Everyone already likes chad for his genes so him being nice to people is just a cherry on top.

Blue pilled people have very low IQs. They can only look at the top 1% and model their advice based on the ultra elite winners in society. They're stupid as fuck, they can't help it. To a blue piller, a chad is average because they only notice chad success stories.

"But most of the men are CEOs and I can't fuck every Chad in existance!!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
JFL at foids who think we give a fuck about being CEO’s I just dont want to be lonely

Apparently because they can get raped easier,we are more privileged.

They think that because the top 1% of rich Chads have it better than them that means that they are oppressed. They don't see the bottom 99% of men because to them they are invisible.

It's seriously insane how unfair the world is on men now. Social hierarchy is top 0.1% of good looking men first, then come 100% of women, then the remaining 99.9% of men

And they tried to denaid the reality

Its pretty simple. Non-chad men don't exist in their eyes.

Its pretty simple. Non-chad men don't exist in their eyes.
Jfl. I’ve legit had girls walk in to me, look in my direction confused af like they didn’t see anything, and then keep walking. It’s over for invisiblemaxxers

Apparently because they can get raped easier,we are more privileged.

Women who say that men are privileged probably fantasize about being rapists and they're envious that they can't hold down chad by force to ride his cock, but chad can do that if he wanted to.

because...because men are because...because...because men are because...because...because men are because...because...because men are because...because...because men are because...