Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me your Zodiac sign or I'll fucking hurt you.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
If so, then I'll harm you, and there's no holding back from me:
tenor.gif

I can assume you're a cancer

Ha Gotem

It's leo

incelman said:

Saying that stuff like that would get you banned again, silly.

Just spit out, your Zodiac sign already.

Themisterpepsi said:
I can assume you're a cancer
Ha Gotem
It's leo
Awesome, you're a Leo <3.

Leo's are the most charming people ever. They always steal the spotlight from everyone <3.

Anyways, you're wrong, I'm not a Cancer. but anyways sure, why not I'm a Cancer ;).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Awesome, you're a Leo <3.

Leo's are the most charming people ever. They always steal the spotlight from everyone <3.

tenor.gif

s-stop it

Facade said:
You're my opposite zodiac sign <3, Taurus.

Scorpios are known to be mysterious and dark. They're the type of people that would take everyone secret to their grave.

Scorpios are also a water sign and they're also known to be creative.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Scorpios are known to be mysterious and dark. They're the type of people that would take everyone secret to their grave.

I really like your weird posts.Maybe it's just the Megumin pic but idk

But yes I am really good at keeping secrets :D

Facade said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I really like your weird posts.Maybe it's just the Megumin pic but idk
But yes I am really good at keeping secrets :D
Why, t-thank you fa-ca-de-kun <3.

975fe3f77a467a364039b162e8a27166--love-otaku.jpg

QuantumDummy said:
Well, I could tell by the charming like posts you make <3. Be sure not to steal everyones spotlight ;).

Leos are also the biggest entertainers and usually they're the biggest gifts givers.

Leos also make great leaders <3.

you might actually be a female, only females fall for the zodiac meme

incelkingkong said:
Lol, I'm not a female, I could assure you, and promise you that very well.

Ugh, tell me your Zodiac sign already -_-

incelkingkong said:

Nah I think he has a very childlike personality that he can't express in real life

Timothy2:12 said:
Taurus af
tenor.gif

Taurus are known to be very stubborn, but could accomplish any tasks they have set.

Taurus are also an Earth sign meaning that they're stable, secure, and reliable.

hes datamining ur birthdays, just lol @ u fams

idkwattodowithlife said:
tenor.gif

Taurus are known to be very stubborn, but could accomplish any tasks they have set.

Taurus are also an Earth sign meaning that they're stable, secure, and reliable.

What about the day you were born in? I was born in a Friday and am supposed to be under the influence of Venus but I'm also an incel sooo wtf :thinking:

You will have to harm me. I don't think we're on the zodiac level of friends yet

Facade said:

Capricorn here..

FUCK. this is turning into r9k shit..is op trying to make us attracted to each other, rofl

Don't look up Capricorn/Scorpio relationship shit or compatibility..rofl

I am a Scientologist so I don't have one anymore.

Take a guess, my Western Zodiac sign is the most incel of them all.

[attachment=703]
incelkingkong said:

Attachments

• 102ab8311ca630b2e69688505b12cc0e7be21abb_hq.gif
    102ab8311ca630b2e69688505b12cc0e7be21abb_hq.gif
    191.9 KB · Views: 93
incelkingkong said:

[attachment=704]

Attachments

• 102ab8311ca630b2e69688505b12cc0e7be21abb_hq.gif
    102ab8311ca630b2e69688505b12cc0e7be21abb_hq.gif
    191.9 KB · Views: 142
Battlefield3cel said:
You will have to harm me. I don't think we're on the zodiac level of friends yet
Well I can't hurt you, if I know you ;).

You're a Pisces, a water sign. Pisces are known to be escapists and dreamers of all sorts. Pisces have two polar opposite personalities, sometimes it could contradict one of another, but Pisces are the most loving Zodiacs there is <3. Pisces are also adaptable in most situation, they're the fish that goes with the flow, or current that it gives them <3.

flimsycel said:
Cancers like Pisces is a water sign. Cancers are the most emotional zodiac sign, what you feel is everything, sometimes it could be your best, and worst enemy. Cancers are also known to tough on the outside, but soft in the inside like a crab <3.

satoshisacuck said:
Capricorn here..
FUCK. this is turning into r9k shit..is op trying to make us attracted to each other, rofl
Don't look up Capricorn/Scorpio relationship shit or compatibility..rofl
So my fellow Earth sign <3.

I could assure you, that you can trust me ;).

Capricorns are known to be hardest work zodiacs, but yet the most boring to be around with. Capricorns are stern in their own ways, but accomplishes anything stead fast. The tenacity of a Capricorn could never be beaten. The weakness that Capricorns have is their cold nature like Scorpios, you guys hide your emotions very well. Don't be scared to talk about them <3.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I am a Scientologist so I don't have one anymore.
Ah, I see you're one of Tom Cruise henchmen. Tell him that he's free to join incels.is <3, anytime.

Sparrows Song said:
Take a guess, my Western Zodiac sign is the most incel of them all.
Well, I can't take a guest. I guess it'd a water or earth sign. Water sign, I'd have to say Scorpio, but please correct me on this ;).

nausea said:
My man :') Taurus.

Taurus is a bull. Being that Tauruses are grounded a lot of them seek to have a stable future. Most often or not, Tauruses, prefer to be indoors like Cancers (trying to get away from the outside). Tauruses are compitable with Pisces, Cancer, Capricorn, and Virgos. Taureans are also known to be very posessive like Scorpio as well ;).

<3.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Ah, I see you're one of Tom Cruise henchmen. Tell him that he's free to join incels.is <3, anytime.

Tom Cruise has been a slayer forever.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Taurus is a bull. Being that Tauruses are grounded a lot of them seek to have a stable future. Most often or not, Tauruses, prefer to be indoors like Cancers (trying to get away from the outside). Tauruses are compitable with Pisces, Cancer, Capricorn, and Virgos. Taureans are also known to be very posessive like Scorpio as well ;).

<3.

taurus is earth-force-simbol

are you into symbolism?

I am, it could be a very interesting field to discuss

blickpall said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Tom Cruise has been a slayer forever.
nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
<3.
taurus is earth-force-simbol
are you into symbolism?
I am, it could be a very interesting field to discuss
Being that Blickpall is Scorpio and you being a Taurus, both you guys blend in well. You guys are both fixed signs. The Scorpios worst enemy could Taurus. Taurus worst enemy could be Scorpio. Being that you're opposite signs, you guys could potentially butt heads. But when a Scorpio and Taurus become friends, its thought to be eternal. Taurus and Scorpio are like twin flames, it either fights till one stands up or becomes one, burning brighter, and stronger. You guys feed from each others sparks and energy <3. You guys are the most loyal zodiac signs. You guys despise betrayal. You're always to remain going by each others side <3.

Virgo is a bit scary as a man when you see other Virgo dudes who are also not getting love from the ladies, it's like the stars fucking blackpilled you at birth.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well I can't hurt you, if I know you ;).

You're a Pisces, a water sign. Pisces are known to be escapists and dreamers of all sorts. Pisces have two polar opposite personalities, sometimes it could contradict one of another, but Pisces are the most loving Zodiacs there is <3. Pisces are also adaptable in most situation, they're the fish that goes with the flow, or current that it gives them <3.

Good memory. You realise its all bullshit right

Battlefield3cel said:
Good memory. You realise its all bullshit right
Well jeez, you're an unlucky fella to have me around ;).

Battlefield3cel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Well jeez, you're an unlucky fella to have me around ;).
Whys that
Because I believe in the zodiac signs and tooth fairies.

Nah jks, I don't believe in em, but you gotta have some fun sometimes, if everything is almost shit.

incelkingkong said:
Don't worry about it. I don't have desire to do so. If you don't want to tell me, the first thing, you should do is not post on here, and its really that simple.

Or unless, if you're warning others, then I guess you could be right, but then again, I wouldn't know their year of birth. Anyways, just chill man.

Mine is Fallen Fairy Faggot

Kointo said:
Hey just a heads up your PMs are full, I can't reply or send you anything until you delete some messages.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Hey just a heads up your PMs are full, I can't reply or send you anything until you delete some messages.

yes it happened to me once with another user, I delete pm's regularly

SaintMarcLepine said:

Yeah I deleted everything but for some reason it says it's still full

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 8.41.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 8.41.07 AM.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 128
Kointo said:
Shut up and just spit it out already :heh:

I guess you might be a Leo or something :heh:

idkwattodowithlife said:
Shut up and just spit it out already :heh:

I guess you might be a Leo or something :heh:

Sagittarius I think...

EDIT: Yeah it's Sagittarius

Kointo said:
Yeah I deleted everything but for some reason it says it's still full
You gotta go in the trash and delete it there too. I had the same problem.

SaintMarcLepine said:
You gotta go in the trash and delete it there too. I had the same problem.

Ok

It should work now...

You guys sure are weird -_- @SaintMarcLepine @Kointo @nausea

idkwattodowithlife said:
You guys sure are weird -_- @SaintMarcLepine @Kointo @nausea
Why are we weird cuckboy?

Be sure to edit out or deleted your post with the attachment, quick, Kointo. An incel tears user could be reading that.