Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell the truth...how do you act around women irl (not family)?

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★★
I'll start.. I'm very condescending and I've mastered the art of talking down to them. The tricks not to be too harsh otherwise they'll ignore you or walk away. Sometimes I'll make them laugh first and gain their trust and then destroy them. It's beautiful, these whores deserve everything they get.
I'm looking for honest answers don't say you spit in their face because I know that's bullshit

Act like they dont exist

I dont speak to them unless I have to.

I don't get excited around them, simp, flirt, etc. I already know their nature and that I do not have the prerequisites to get anything out of them. I talk to them only when necessary and do the bare minimum.

I seduce them :chad:

in my dreams :feelsbadman:

can't really remember it's been a while, i always ignore/avoid them tho

I don't get excited around them, simp, flirt, etc. I already know their nature and that I do not have the prerequisites to get anything out of them. I talk to them only when necessary and do the bare minimum.
Yes, once I became aware of foid nature, i've found it impossible to not act indifferent. They're sly and will take advantage if given the the chance.

Last edited:
Just small talk with them at work and that's only if they start the conversation.

Don't speak to them unless I absolutely have to.

Based. Especially the bare minimum part, theyve become so accustom to simps going above and beyond it nice to just shun them
Act like they dont exist
Indeed... this is me 90% of the time

Last edited:
I havent been around women since covid started last year tbhngl

As neutral as possible and only talk with them if I have to deal with them like with a bank teller.

Im too beta to do anything based, be it foid or male so I just act normal (as much as i can)

I just keep my mouth shut like a school shooter. I probably come across like CHO

I'll start.. I'm very condescending and I've mastered the art of talking down to them. The tricks not to be too harsh otherwise they'll ignore you or walk away. Sometimes I'll make them laugh first and gain their trust and then destroy them. It's beautiful, these whores deserve everything they get.
I'm looking for honest answers don't say you spit in their face because I know that's bullshit

I try to keep my hands to myself.

Usually I do not even make eye contact. Sometimes I interact with one like I would with anyone. Rarely I am assertive but they all respond the same. Either stare back without saying anything or try to dismiss me and the conversation as fast as possible
Usually I do not even make eye contact. Sometimes I interact with one like I would with anyone. Rarely I am assertive but they all respond the same. Either stare back without saying anything or try to dismiss me and the conversation as fast as possible

Trying to act as NT as possible.

Similar to what you are saying, IF I have to deal with them.

Avoid at all costs to prevent false harassment allegations.

I’m not around women other than when I have to be at work. In that case the old roasties are actually fairly nice to me and I am pretty cool with them. The young qts ignore me at all costs and only interact with me when absolutely necessary, so I just ignore them as well. Sometimes when I get the autistic idea to try to chat with one of them it goes horrible because of my nerves combined with their repulsion.

Professional, polite, but not friendly.

indifferent most of the time.

a friend told me one girl thought I hated her, I'm not autistic so I understood why she got that impression and I made more of an effort to ease up and joke around with her. a week or so later the same friend asked me if I was hitting on her when it was just me and her, because she was now saying she thought I liked her.

Unless you're destroying the puss it don't matter.

Act extremely awkward, desperate for attention yet afraid to reach for it

I ignore them and avoid them if possible. They don't want me around anyways.

indifferent most of the time.

a friend told me one girl thought I hated her, I'm not autistic so I understood why she got that impression and I made more of an effort to ease up and joke around with her. a week or so later the same friend asked me if I was hitting on her when it was just me and her, because she was now saying she thought I liked her.
:feelshaha: fml, they're as fickle as a fart in the wind
Avoid at all costs to prevent false harassment allegations.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't talk to them.

Don't care. I have nothing they want and don't want to fuel their boundless need for attention or being treated differently. I won't give them the satisfaction of being treated any different from the rest of people.

mirin low inhibness

I also have learned how to interact with them over the time but yeah I lack the dark triad traits that chads have to make them suffer and feel bad about themselves

I'm also still very empathetic unfortunately

Last edited:
I try to avoid any contact with women and if they are around and meet them for the very first time I don't do anything over than greetings and self introduction. But this is not a problem by the time this carelessness is reciprocal.

just try not to talk to them at all, what good is poking a sleeping bear gonna do

I dont talk to foids so much anymore

Contrary to cucktear fantasies about how we call foids "foids" in real life and dis why we inkwell, I'm polite to women (and men) until they give me a reason not to be. Of course, with women, though I may be cordial, I don't let my guard down because I know a fake metoo accusation can come at any time.

I don't interact with women at all, because I barely interact with people. I live with my father and have only a handful of internet friends, so the only time I actually talk to people in real life is when I buy groceries. There I usually avoid eye contact and say a quick but friendly "hello" or "good evening / good day" to the cashier, who is almost always a female. Sometimes I even say "goodbye", but only if they say it first. The whole interaction, of course, is faked and forced anyways, so I don't mind what they think of me or how they act.

I don't interact with women at all, because I barely interact with people. I live with my father and have only a handful of internet friends, so the only time I actually talk to people in real life is when I buy groceries. There I usually avoid eye contact and say a quick but friendly "hello" or "good evening / good day" to the cashier, who is almost always a female. Sometimes I even say "goodbye", but only if they say it first. The whole interaction, of course, is faked and forced anyways, so I don't mind what they think of me or how they act.
Why are we made to live this way, it's fucking horrible and not fair

I LARP as a Norman. So I just treat them regularly
I ignore them and avoid them if possible. They don't want me around anyways.
I should probably do this but I want to ascend

I LARP as a Norman. So I just treat them regularly

I should probably do this but I want to ascend
So basically you're simping like fuck to get laid...dude, take a hard look at yourself, except fate and die like a man

So basically you're simping like fuck to get laid...dude, take a hard look at yourself, except fate and die like a man
I don’t simp for them. I just treat them regularly. Stop assuming shit. Also, “like a man”?? Really? KEK. Keep coping with your BS pride.

Contrary to cucktear fantasies about how we call foids "foids" in real life and dis why we inkwell, I'm polite to women (and men) until they give me a reason not to be. Of course, with women, though I may be cordial, I don't let my guard down because I know a fake metoo accusation can come at any time.
Similar to me. That means you’re smart.