Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell the truth...how do you act around women irl (not family)?

It depends,i can go from gigachad to gigasperg in a matter of minutes

I don’t simp for them. I just treat them regularly. Stop assuming shit. Also, “like a man”?? Really? KEK. Keep coping with your BS pride.
I will never allow myself to be subordinate to women, I'll die a virgin but my pride will be intact

Because our parents decided to have sex. They created us with their lust.
That's depressing af. ugly people having kids is the cruelest most selfish thing they could do...nothing awaits their spawn but a life of misery

I think I'm acting normal but apparently not

I'll start.. I'm very condescending and I've mastered the art of talking down to them. The tricks not to be too harsh otherwise they'll ignore you or walk away. Sometimes I'll make them laugh first and gain their trust and then destroy them. It's beautiful, these whores deserve everything they get.
I'm looking for honest answers don't say you spit in their face because I know that's bullshit
I ignore them

I give them absolutely no attention unless I have to

I think I'm acting normal but apparently not
This exactly, I want to believe I'm saying things that should be said but at some point I come to the realization that foids want nothing to do with me and they're just being polite and humoring me. What am I supposed to do when I can physically see them avoiding looking at me directly in a conversation? Not take it personally? After that I try to keep it short before I start fantasizing about shotgunning my head off in public.

I act retarded. They usually think I'm being rude. But I'm being retarded.

If I was completely honest, I act around women the same way I act around anyone else. I don't give them any special treatment or lesser treatment, unless they're openly being an asshole towards me. I mostly interact with them for shit I need to do (I'm in college), then just go home.