Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TELLEM-T EXPOSED; THE SLAYER LARP

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
fucking hell. One of my favourite posters turned out to be a Slayer with nearly 300 matches on a span of 4-5 days.
B4b284456701d74675650a2080beeed9

You make incels look like a joke tellem, this is what IT thinks we are slayers in denial.
Fuck the system.
I though you were a brother but no fuck me.

Thanks for reading

LIVE UPDATE:
Screenshot 20180730 0127312

MOST OF THE MATCHES ARE TEXTING FIRST AND SENDING NUDES

Last edited:
After seeing his picture, I knew this idiot was larping

If we were an actual society and had our own kingdom we’d send the newcels to scout and find fakecels like him, blackletcel, and whogivesafucc to kill them and bring back their heads. We’d also abruptly wake Knadjj from his sleep, put him on trial, and hang him publicly

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That experiment a long time ago was clearly nonsense.

I-i-it's over f-for ethnics?

If we were an actual society and had our own kingdom we’d send the newcels to scout and find fakecels like him, blackletcel, and whogivesafucc to kill them and bring back their heads. We’d also abruptly wake Knadjj from his sleep, put him on trial, and hang him publicly

JFL

He was a religious volcel

Preach.
Sauce for Avi btw

:feelskek::feelskek: Can’t believe that dude still lurks here. Atleast blackletcel has the decency to leave
well blackletcel is a full blown tyrone, whogivesafucc is normie tier who still has Social anxiety disorder (he keeps changing the story but something is clearly wrong with him).
Month ago, this is 1 week ago when he set the location to europe
Now I don't even know what you are talking about. How many matches he got? EDIT: I just realized you are OP. nvm

lol I need to fucking leave I can’t take it anymore I knew he was larping but not on this magnitude fuck me

well blackletcel is a full blown tyrone, whogivesafucc is normie tier who still has Social anxiety disorder (he keeps changing the story but something is clearly wrong with him).

Now I don't even know what you are talking about. How many matches he got?
It's in the pic, nearly 300
Just be tall
He has world record frame, 27 inch bideltoid

Now I don't even know what you are talking about. How many matches he got? EDIT: I just realized you are OP. nvm
blackletcel is nowhere fucking near tyrone

This makes me RAAAAAGE

lol I need to fucking leave I can’t take it anymore I knew he was larping but not on this magnitude fuck me
He is legit world class frame Tyrone.
Guy has a lower third for cutting butter

Larping is just fucking pointless. just write a goddamn book or go to a rp server.

Gl members are all larpers, mentalcels don't exist

blackletcel is nowhere fucking near tyrone
Did you not see his face? He mogs IG models. I even searched around alot to see if it was a model or actor or something but I couldnt find anything so I believe it is him.

so this is why he left discord?

300 matches, JFL. My bloated subhuman face would get negative matches in the west. So much for all of us being "incel."

A girl.... asking.... for dick pics.

Now I've seen everything.

fucking hell. One of my favourite posters turned out to be a Slayer with nearly 300 matches on a span of 4-5 days.
View attachment 31500
You make incels look like a joke tellem, this is what IT thinks we are slayers in denial.
Fuck the system.
I though you were a brother but no fuck me.

Thanks for reading

LIVE UPDATE:
View attachment 31507
MOST OF THE MATCHES ARE TEXTING FIRST AND SENDING NUDES
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

I CALLED IT!!!

Remember everyone, BLACKS CANNOT BE INCEL!

@13k @tehgymcel420

I knew it, I knew that my tinder was broken at that time when I did an experiment on him.

Another clue is I did orb experiment right after Tellem's experiment and was getting only 2-3 for first 3 days then they all started flowing in.

I said like five minutes ago he was a LARPer and probably posted every time he laid a pure white girl. Look at all those white girls he's matching up with - blacks are in such high demand right now. Only races that can be incel are whites and curries.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back