Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Telling a woman that you’re still a virgin in your 20s is like telling a Muslim terrorist you’re an atheist

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I’ve already showed studies about how many women over 21 refuse to date a virgin. When you’re 21 it becomes a big dealbreaker and in your mid 20s it becomes a red flag too.

Women only want men who other women like. They want a man who lost his virginity when he was 10 to his 5th grade teacher and had 1,000 sex partners since then. They want a man who can violently fuck them to death until they’re a corpse and continue fucking them, as a result becoming a necrophile.

if you’re 20+ and still a Virgin, people will make fun of you and torment you. Any woman would tell everyone else so people won’t date you and she’ll do everything she can to torment you.

Nigga even ISIS wasn't as bad as foids.
I saw a propaganda video of ISIS playing party games with civilians. Never saw women being funny or entertaining on the other hand :feelzez:

Actually ISIS might try to convert you. A foid would never try to take your v card after finding out

What if you tell them that you are a KHHV at your 20s? The same result?

What if you tell them that you are a KHHV at your 20s? The same result?
I don't think their minds can process the idea of kissless virginity passed the age of 14

Telling a woman that you hate feminism is btw also like telling a muslim terrorist that you are an atheist.

KEK. True, but the way you phrased it was funny.

An ugly man might as well be a terrorist in a foid's eyes.

Yep. Pre-selection pill.

In any case, seems the glowniggers and feminists consider us as much of a threat as a fundamentalist Islamist paramilitary organization. I only own an airsoft pistol and a couple of swords.

Actually ISIS might try to convert you. A foid would never try to take your v card after finding out
She’d kill you if she knew you’re a virgin

I saw a propaganda video of ISIS playing party games with civilians. Never saw women being funny or entertaining on the other hand :feelzez:
glasses GIF

tfw no thick bearded ISIS fighter to convert me to islam

EK you act like all muslim terrorists would be especially hostile to atheists but I don't agree.

Atheists at least aren't caught up in judaism/christianity so I imagine some muslims might look at them as potential converts, and I don't know why a terorrist would be any different.

Isn't a lot of muslim terrorism just trying to get Israel to BTFO and stop bulldozing their shacks?

EK you act like all muslim terrorists would be especially hostile to atheists but I don't agree.

Atheists at least aren't caught up in judaism/christianity so I imagine some muslims might look at them as potential converts, and I don't know why a terorrist would be any different.

Isn't a lot of muslim terrorism just trying to get Israel to BTFO and stop bulldozing their shacks?
Isis never attacked Israel and Israel never attacked Isis