Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Tesla IQ level quotes from 1840

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Women should have never left the kitchen thread no #3421. Since it was mentioned in my previously deleted "foid worshipping" thread (jfl :feelskek:) and because it apparently hasn't been posted here before, here is two based quotes from a French philosopher named Alexis de Tocqueville in the year 1840:

"There are people in Europe who, confounding together the different characteristics of the sexes, would make man and woman into beings not only equal but alike. They would give to both the same functions, impose on both the same duties, and grant to both the same rights; they would mix them in all things–their occupations, their pleasures, their business. It may readily be conceived that by thus attempting to make one sex equal to the other, both are degraded, and from so preposterous a medley of the works of nature nothing could ever result but weak men and disorderly women."

"As for myself, I do not hesitate to avow that although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is in some respects one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked, now that I am drawing to the close of this work, in which I have spoken of so many important things done by the Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply: To the superiority of their women."

Smart people in the nineteenth century were stupidly smart.

He could have made his shit simple though

He could have made his shit simple though
Rsz 699suu29yyw31

Tbhngl. Exactly why I hate reading philosophy or scientific papers where people use very long sentences. When people write sentences of 100+ words like in the bottom quote it gets quite annoying real fast.

Smart people in the nineteenth century were stupidly smart.
Wonder what some would accomplish in current day and age, especially Tesla considering what he was doing

It was common wisdom in those days that men and women should have different roles in society. It's a shame that this wisdom has been lost somehow