Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Test in a few hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I have a test in a few hours and I haven’t even started yet. I’m honestly so tired I can’t be bothered studying right now. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK
I envy you neets but at the same time I need more money than a neetlife offers for my copes.

I always study just to get the minimun to pass the subject, Im gonna kill myself before I finish uni so I dont give a fuck about grades

it is unironically over

studymax.

What is the topic?

good luck bro

its over for testcels

its over for testcels

Thats postmaxxing on a whole new level .
Quoting your own post without added text .
It wont take long for someone on this forum to snitch on you and youll get banned tbh .
But it seems like everybody likes you enough atm to tolerate it .

Or , if nobody will stop you , Threads in 3 months will just be hundreds of posts of you quoting yourself
on the road to 100000 messages .

Thats postmaxxing on a whole new level .
Quoting your own post without added text .
It wont take long for someone on this forum to snitch on you and youll get banned tbh .
But it seems like everybody likes you enough atm to tolerate it .

Or , if nobody will stop you , Threads in 3 months will just be hundreds of posts of you quoting yourself
on the road to 100000 messages .
its off topic, and i put effort in my post writing it before and assuming that i will get banned is laughable but whatever.
see you at 100k posts

its off topic, and i put effort in my post writing it before and assuming that i will get banned is laughable but whatever.
see you at 100k posts
i have no problem with you or your postmaxxing , i think its funny tbh .
i just wanted to warn you .

i have no problem with you or your postmaxxing , i think its funny tbh .
i just wanted to warn you .
i think its funny too, and i dont shit in inceldom discussion, im giving full effort replies there mostly, anyways, im necroposting threads like im quoting myself from thread which was 2 days ago, mostly its in 30 minutes since first post which means that it has no affection on anything, its just +1 to replies, addtional bump for thread and it makes forum a little bit more active, if mods warn me for that i will stop for sure but right now there is no rule which says that i cant quote myself, i just find my posts very based

I have a test in a few hours and I haven’t even started yet. I’m honestly so tired I can’t be bothered studying right now. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK
I envy you neets but at the same time I need more money than a neetlife offers for my copes.
Did you past, I'm going to take up 3 part time classes next week and try to mingle in with the normie society

Did you past, I'm going to take up 3 part time classes next week and try to mingle in with the normie society
I don't know why I never replied to you, maybe I never got a notification or I overlooked it.
Anyways, no I did not jfl.
At this point the school year is over and I will have to redo. :feelsrope:

Did you end up taking the part time classes ?
Jfl at me replying almost a year later.

Over for Testcels

Good luck with the test bro, hope you pass it.

It's over for my "education"

I have a test in a few weeks