Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel texas court lets crazy abusive mom turn her son into a tranny, rules against the father

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

allegedly, she used to lock him in his room when he was three and tell him that there was a monster that only eats boys. and that she would force him to wear girls clothes and starve him of positive attention if he didn't.

absolute STATE of the west.

These people should be euthanised .

I actually saw the bitch's address and she didn't live too far from me. I'm seriously considering throwing a brick through her window if I ever go back. She's an absolute disgusting human and she's going to burn in hell. Not to mention, Texas is a dying state, too, cucked shit happens all the time over there.

The father has to save his son. The law has failed, now its up to him. Tbh, men like him should openly call for mass organizing in these situations. Similar to what Cliven Bundy did a few years back at his ranch. Force a conflict. He just needs to find his balls and call for it.

This is beyond Clown World.

And people are honestly surprised when I tell them that I better keep living in poverty and under rule of the mad dictator than in the West.

It is satanic cult which puts a shame to imaginary withches from horror movies. How do you sleep at night by knowing that it is your country? That it is real?

I actually saw the bitch's address and she didn't live too far from me. I'm seriously considering throwing a brick through her window if I ever go back. She's an absolute disgusting human and she's going to burn in hell. Not to mention, Texas is a dying state, too, cucked shit happens all the time over there.
Fellow Texascel? I live in Houston. I'd be down to help this guy out if he asks for it. I know a few guys in Dallas who would probably help too.

Future Chadlite , But his mother is all set in ruining his life

Fellow Texascel? I live in Houston. I'd be down to help this guy out if he asks for it. I know a few guys in Dallas who would probably help too.
I lived just north of Dallas. Absolute liberal shithole tbh.

The foid is literally castrating her son jfl

And they say US is more civilized than everyone else

She’s not even the biological mother either. Stepmom’s have more rights than fathers in this fucking cucked country. I hope China nukes us.

she used to lock him in his room when he was three and tell him that there was a monster that only eats boys. and that she would force him to wear girls clothes and starve him of positive attention if he didn't.
foids should not raise children
Stepmom’s have more rights than men in this fucking cucked country.
someone please end this fucking joke of a country

The governor of Texas tweeted that he's looking into it.

But he's probably not going to be able to do shit since family court is rigged against males.

Last edited:
Dad should take thing in his hands and give this bitch what she deserves.

I lived just north of Dallas. Absolute liberal shithole tbh.
I used to live near Allen. The suburbs aren't much better tbh. But isn't this guy out in Rowlett? Was a little bit better out that way. Still Dallas county though.

I know fam. It really be that way.

How many Texcels do we have here btw?
610012F6 AC3A 44F4 BCEA 0A0FBE7AC060

no offense bro I’m just taking the piss out of Texas because it’s the third most cucked region in the US, after New England (1st) and California (2nd)

She's probably a jew

I used to live near Allen. The suburbs aren't much better tbh. But isn't this guy out in Rowlett? Was a little bit better out that way. Still Dallas county though.
The woman's house is in Coppell, apparently.

Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a psychological disorder marked by attention-seeking behavior by a caregiver through those who are in their care. It affects a primary caretaker, often the mother. The person with MSP gains attention by seeking medical help for exaggerated or made-up symptoms of a child in his or her care. As health care providers strive to identify what's causing the child's symptoms, the deliberate actions of the mother or caretaker can often make the symptoms worse.

T3.large.jpg

Holy fuck even good old Texas is totally cucked, wtf.

Fascism becomes more and more appealing to me with every incident like that and with each passing year.

women have no right to do this shit as the men provide the seed and kids need to be left alone and not be subjected to this nonsense this shit is happening in aus at the moment too. fuck i hope that sick filthy cunt gets what is coming her that bloke needs to walk in kidnap that child and flee the country to protect the kid from such a cunt and courts need to stop ruling in the mothers favour that judge is just as guilty as the whore mother

Someone in that China thread this week said dumb western leftists support China. No, this is what they support :feelskek:

This is why I do not plan on having a child. Once you have a child, it may as well not be yours. I'd rather be a based deadbeat dad than a cuck who "is there for his kids". The cucks enable the mother's behavior and teaches the child that it's normal to bow down to women.
Future Chadlite , But his mother is all set in ruining his life
It's sad
jeffrey-younger-james-01.jpg

She’s not even the biological mother either. Stepmom’s have more rights than fathers in this fucking cucked country. I hope China nukes us.
Step parents are much more likely to abuse their kids than biological parents.

Last edited:
This world is fucked

Seriously if you don't take your son away and hide him in another world you are a coward

This fucking whore is not even his real mother, lol. REMOVE WOMEN'S RIGHTS.

Every western country is an absolute joke

If I was the father I would go apeshit. The law has failed him, time to take matters in your own hands now.

Thank god I'm incel and I don't need to deal with this shit. Because if I was the father I would kill her.

The stepmom has been brainwashing this kid since he was 3 (now 7), it's too late for him to have a normal life. The mental scars will forever accompany him.

I mean, we have to skew the gender ratio in our favor somehow... You're not going soft on me, are you?

Lmao, jk

do it at night ._.

Zionist feminist moms are creating new members of IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back