Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Texas Incel attempts to rape and murder mother "because nobody loved him."

• Thread starter CreationalTarget
  • Start date
CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
KTEN Story

Fox News Report

> The family said Zachary Jolliff broke into Ariel Holley's home in the middle of the night, pulled her from the bed where she and her 4-year-old son were sleeping and dragged her into a bathroom where he raped and tried to kill her.

> "He cried on her; wanted her to comfort him," said Amber Holley, wife of Ariel's brother. "Talked a lot about how her family is happy, she's happy, and he's not. No one loves him, so she's going to have to die."

> He repeatedly tried to break her neck and gouge her eyes out. He smashed her trachea and slammed her neck on the side of the tub to try to break it. He told her she had to die because nobody loved him, they said.

> The single mother-of-four was taken to the hospital for treatment and investigators tracked down Jolliff a few hours later.

> Family members said Holley did know her attacker - barely. He was a family friend that she had hired as an independent contractor to do some work at her house. But she didn't even know his last name.

Texas is a generally fucked up place.

Single mother of four.
No man in the house.
:waitwhat:

Makes you think

This is what happens when you are deprived of all sexual activity and haven't feel the warmth of a pussy. inb4 vocel for not wanting to fuck the most disgusting rejects of society (me).

He mogs me
yep :feelsgah: :feelsrope:

I clicked right away cos I thought title says he raped his own mother
shes pretty for a foid with 4 children ngl
thought shed be one of those post wall lardass with melting face

Very sad situation. A single mother of 4 and a lonely dude with major mental issues. Society really is crumbling, everyone is hopelessly lost.
He's 6'10? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
5’11”

Faulty personality detector
If only she found the right man... :soy:

But she didn't, children were born from different men. And then she became a "struggling" single mother who was almost beaten to death by a house invader.
Must be a cause of those toxic incels, right? The ones who left her hopeless from a house invader.

Single mother of four.
No man in the house.

Makes you think

Single mothers are more than capable of defending themselves inkwell, they don't need no man!!!

90% of your taxpayer dollars and police resources go to protect these degenerate single mothers and all the problem they caused such as having unprotected bastard children. Men who vote for politicians who allowed this kind of cuckery are NPCs.

When I read the title I thought it would be about someone who tried to rape his own mother jfl.

Incel or the weirdo kid in highschool name. Literally incel trait tbh.

Can confirm. Knew three Zachary's. Two were hardcore weebs, one was an aspie.

This is one of those great areas where I want to feel bad because it's a sad situation. But then I remember shes a woman and probably wouldnt even have acknowledged my existence.

I am at the point that I feel more sorry for him then her and I bet all those kids are from chads so when you look at it if she had chosen a incel as a partner she might not have been a single mother.

He will sure get a lot of loving now

She isn't entitled to not getting raped and killed
full

She isn't entitled to not getting raped and killed

It's actually true. Societal contract has been broken. Men don't get women, families, etc so they aren't obligated to follow civilization's laws.

No one is entitled to anything. The civility normies think they're entitled to is all just based on unspoken agreements/contracts between people for mutual benefit. Those agreements have been broken from women's/government's side.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
When I read the title I thought it would be about someone who tried to rape his own mother jfl.
Same. Glad I'm not the only one who made that mistake.

Fuck desperate incel men are destroying themselves and others because they can't feel the touch, warmth and companionship of a woman.
If this isn't indication that men are in trouble, I don't know what is.
This is the woman who got attacked:

View attachment 187377

This is the inkwell who attacked her:

View attachment 187378
I cannot imagine a joy/Live laugh love roastie being capable of love and empathy.

This is one of those great areas where I want to feel bad because it's a sad situation. But then I remember shes a woman and probably wouldnt even have acknowledged my existence.

This property invader should die but when we see all the context it's clear shes not without fault.

Pretty low iq tbh

A foid got sperg raged on? She shouldve died.

Women need to stop rejecting sub8s and being hypergamous so this won't happen.

Oh well. At least he got s3x.

KTEN Story

Fox News Report

> The family said Zachary Jolliff broke into Ariel Holley's home in the middle of the night, pulled her from the bed where she and her 4-year-old son were sleeping and dragged her into a bathroom where he raped and tried to kill her.

> "He cried on her; wanted her to comfort him," said Amber Holley, wife of Ariel's brother. "Talked a lot about how her family is happy, she's happy, and he's not. No one loves him, so she's going to have to die."

> He repeatedly tried to break her neck and gouge her eyes out. He smashed her trachea and slammed her neck on the side of the tub to try to break it. He told her she had to die because nobody loved him, they said.

> The single mother-of-four was taken to the hospital for treatment and investigators tracked down Jolliff a few hours later.

> Family members said Holley did know her attacker - barely. He was a family friend that she had hired as an independent contractor to do some work at her house. But she didn't even know his last name.

Lets take a closer look at m'lady shall we :feelskek: @autism kills

Dresses like this ALOT:

View attachment 190145View attachment 190146View attachment 190147

SINGLE mother to FOUR kids with 3 DIFFERENT CHADS!!

Chad number 1

View attachment 190149

Chad number 2

View attachment 190152
View attachment 190151

Chad number 3

View attachment 190154

Single Mother

View attachment 190158

Almost all her friends are Chad, all the parties she goes to are full of Chads.

View attachment 190159View attachment 190160View attachment 190161
View attachment 190162
View attachment 190163
View attachment 190164

Occasionally GIGACHAD graces everyone with his presence.

View attachment 190166

Her Twitter is confirmation of underage drinking, drugs, violent outburts, drinking whilst pregnant, moaning about Chad turning out to be an asshole (but she would never date a nice guy of course).

View attachment 190168
View attachment 190169
View attachment 190170
View attachment 190171
View attachment 190172
View attachment 190173
View attachment 190174
View attachment 190175
View attachment 190176
View attachment 190177
View attachment 190178
View attachment 190179

Finally, lets take at our fellow CelBro Zachary Jolliff, do you reckon she would have ever give this lonely guy a chance if he'd approachmaxxed instead of attacking her?

KTEN Story

Fox News Report

This is obscenely horrific on too many levels. We really need to create and normalize healthier outlets to emotions like this and criticize the kind of mindset and set of attitudes that pushes someone to act like this.

WHY COULDN’T HE DO THAT TO ME SO I COULD BE DEAD I WANNA FUCKING DIE AHHHHHHHHHH

Lets take a closer look at m'lady shall we :feelskek: @autism kills

Dresses like this ALOT:

View attachment 190145View attachment 190146View attachment 190147

SINGLE mother to FOUR kids with 3 DIFFERENT CHADS!!

Chad number 1

View attachment 190149

Chad number 2

View attachment 190152
View attachment 190151

Chad number 3

View attachment 190154

Single Mother

View attachment 190158

Almost all her friends are Chad, all the parties she goes to are full of Chads.

View attachment 190159View attachment 190160View attachment 190161
View attachment 190162
View attachment 190163
View attachment 190164

Occasionally GIGACHAD graces everyone with his presence.

View attachment 190166

Her Twitter is confirmation of underage drinking, drugs, violent outburts, drinking whilst pregnant, moaning about Chad turning out to be an asshole (but she would never date a nice guy of course).

View attachment 190168
View attachment 190169
View attachment 190170
View attachment 190171
View attachment 190172
View attachment 190173
View attachment 190174
View attachment 190175
View attachment 190176
View attachment 190177
View attachment 190178
View attachment 190179

Finally, lets take at our fellow CelBro Zachary Jolliff, do you reckon she would have ever give this lonely guy a chance if he'd approachmaxxed instead of attacking her?

A person had their house broken into only to be raped and then almost killed and you're fixating on how attractive the guys she likes to hang out with, what kind of things she does for fun, or if she would have slept with her attacker? This absolute lack of caring or understanding is why so many people hate us but more importantly, it's just wrong. No one deserves to have something like this happen to them and no one should have to have their life scrutinized after the fact to see how much people think they deserved it.

Also this chick would be retarded if she doesn’t even consider buying a gun after this

A person had their house broken into only to be raped and then almost killed and you're fixating on how attractive the guys she likes to hang out with, what kind of things she does for fun, or if she would have slept with her attacker? This absolute lack of caring or understanding is why so many people hate us but more importantly, it's just wrong. No one deserves to have something like this happen to them and no one should have to have their life scrutinized after the fact to see how much people think they deserved it.

Outta my face Cuck.

@outherebrothers

Typical foid tbh. I already scrolled through her twitter earlier and could tell what kind of person she was.

You're on the wrong website if you think we care about appeasing people. Fuck women and fuck reddit.

Last edited:
@outherebrothers

Typical foid tbh. I already scrolled through her twitter earlier and could tell what kind of person she was.

You're on the wrong website if you think we care about appeasing people. Fuck women and fuck reddit.

I don't think you or anyone should care about appeasing people, I just think someone isn't in a position to complain about being disliked by others if they treat them awfully.

Idiot

He seems like an incel tbh