Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Texas tips

I've literally posted body pics here before. Lets both post bicep pics and see who'd be scared of who irl :feelskek: You're literally a pencil armed dork. I can sense your heart rate racing. You're scared. You're being humiliated. You know I can't beat you up over the internet but you're still cowering in fear. The dynmaic between you and ThoughtfulCel is literally you chasing him around begging him to text you back while he has this young becky hoe on ignore cuz she's too clingy. Lol at you becky.

You're gonna get bullied. I'm sorry, but that's the way things are gonna be around here from now on. I might get bored of you later, but till then you're gonna be put in your place like a dog over and over again by the forum alpha.

>Guess what loser? I mog inkwell too

I am actually not surprised at all that you're a fakecel. I kinda have an eye for those users. Never post anything relevant and is here of the normie aspects of the humor. Now that I know you're a fakecel I won't feel so bad about bullying you around the forum.
Keep Coping Nigger

You wouldn't do shit even if I gave you the opportunity to face me in person. Come down here to Texas and we'll see how useful your fat inlfated bicep really is.

Thoughtfulcel is my bitch, get over it, he's my past time punching bag and there's nothing you can do to save his pride. I already raped his soul, and will continue to torment him when I feel like it.

You don't even know what bullying is :lul: :lul: :lul: you think someone who logged off for 30 min to eat or take a piss is them crying to sleep JFL just neck yourself already and save yourself from all this embarrassment, the mods won't delete this, you getting your asshanded to you will be permanent.

Keep Coping Nigger

You wouldn't do shit even if I gave you the opportunity to face me in person. Come down here to Texas and we'll see how useful your fat inlfated bicep really is.

Thoughtfulcel is my bitch, get over it, he's my past time punching bag and there's nothing you can do to save his pride. I already raped his soul, and will continue to torment him when I feel like it.

You don't even know what bullying is :lul: :lul: :lul: you think someone who logged off for 30 min to eat or take a piss is them crying to sleep JFL just neck yourself already and save yourself from all this embarrassment, the mods won't delete this, you getting your asshanded to you will be permanent.
Be quiet fakecel. I've posted my alpha voice and body here. now it's your turn. What's the matter, little boy? oh right, you're a little dork faggot.

Anyway thoughtfulcel doesn't like you. sorry he doesn't want you to be his girlfriend. move on. I know you want to be my girlfriend now so I'd stop bullying you, but instead i'll make you my dog. Just listen and do what your told and I won't bully you and embarass you too hard around the forum

Be quiet fakecel. I've posted my alpha voice and body here. now it's your turn. What's the matter, little boy? oh right, you're a little dork faggot.

Anyway thoughtfulcel doesn't like you. sorry he doesn't want you to be his girlfriend. move on. I know you want to be my girlfriend now so I'd stop bullying you, but instead i'll make you my dogs. Just listen and do what your told and I won't bully you and embarass you too hard around the forum
I aint posting shit nigger, I'll give you the opportunity to see me in person

Unlike you, I have equity and things to lose. I'm not going to castrate my image for an inbred like you.

I aint posting shit nigger, I'll give you the opportunity to see me in person

Unlike you, I have equity and things to lose. I'm not going to castrate my image for an inbred like you.
"oh no people will recgonize me from my (lack of)muscles and my beta voice nooo I can't post it noooo :feels: :feels: :soy: " Nice running away, fakecel. Just admit you're a beta bitch boy. In real life you'd look down in fear and cower away from me. You're literally too high inhib and cowardly to post your voice. what a coward.Just like all fakecels.

But heres a little message for you to show you a what man sounds like

View: https://voca.ro/1eo27Wdoo8wy

"oh no people will recgonize me from my (lack of)muscles and my beta voice nooo I can't post it noooo :feels: :feels: :soy: " Nice running away, fakecel. Just admit you're a beta bitch boy. In real life you'd look down in fear and cower away from me. You're literally too high inhib and cowardly to post your voice. what a coward.Just like all fakecels.

But heres a little message for you to show you a what man sounds like

View: https://voca.ro/1eo27Wdoo8wy

Amoeba IQ post

How about you come over here instead and you can try whatever you think you're capable of doing :feelstastyman:

I'll show you what it means to be low inihib, no more keyboard no more text, show up or shut the fuck up Nigger and get back to knobbing on thoughtfulcel's tight pussy

Amoeba IQ post

How about you come over here instead and you can try whatever you think you're capable of doing :feelstastyman:

I'll show you what it means to be low inihib, no more keyboard no more text, show up or shut the fuck up Nigger and get back to knobbing on thoughtfulcel's tight pussy
"I'm not s-scared of you. I'm not s-s-scared of posting my voice or muscles.... j-just fly over to texas bro. Yeah hahah bet you won't!!"

Hahahahahahahahah you wanna show me what low inhib means but you're literally too hight inhib to respond to my voice message :feelskek: This is the most brutal embarrassing humiliating beat down in .co history and I'm so glad it happened to a fakecel like you.

Keep Coping Nigger

Just lol. Why do you always start shit like this? Dont care if you started another drama or not but i always see your name under these shitty keemstar tier posts

TEXAS AUSTIN GANG GANGGGG
they fucked up my state hard though :cryfeels:

never been to texas, all i had was texas bbq

Just lol. Why do you always start shit like this? Dont care if you started another drama or not but i always see your name under these shitty keemstar tier posts
I didnt start shit

This Retard wanted dreg juice, review the thread you fucking idiot

I didnt start shit

This Retard wanted dreg juice, review the thread you fucking idiot
You still won't let go of the fact that you got bullied into submission. Fakecels always get in their feels over banter

I started getting my dick sucked after this point

Fucking read on from here

This inbred was craving for my attention all day.
You still won't let go of the fact that you got bullied into submission. Fakecels always get in their feels over banter
Nigga shut the fuck up, you dont even know what submission means

I laugh at your punk ass every day, watching the rest of the forum tear your ass open every other week.

Apparently you wanted me to have my turn to piece you out.

Nigga shut the fuck up, you dont even know what submission means

I laugh at your punk ass every day, watching the rest of the forum tear your ass open every other week.

Apparently you wanted me to have my turn to piece you out.
Fakecel in his feels again :feelskek: , damn that little comment really triggered you? You've been a good boy this past week tryna run from me, but i'm not gonna stop bullying you because you're a fakecel

bullying you
Images 44

This was a good thread before the slapfight ruined it.
Can you still buy guns and ammo in Texas easily? Do you still see actual cowboys anywhere? Sorry if those are stereotypical questions but I've never been and probably never will so I figured I'd ask anyway. God bless Texas and keep faggots out!

Can you still buy guns and ammo in Texas easily? Do you still see actual cowboys anywhere? Sorry if those are stereotypical questions but I've never been and probably never will so I figured I'd ask anyway. God bless Texas and keep faggots out!
There are people who ride horses and in rural places yeah a gun is super ez. You go there and if the govt doesn’t respond in a week they give you your gun whereas other places would wait until the federal govt says so.

There are people who ride horses and in rural places yeah a gun is super ez. You go there and if the govt doesn’t respond in a week they give you your gun whereas other places would wait until the federal govt says so.
Is a greencard enough to get one or do you need citizenship?

hamburger blue jeans and bald eagle, yee haw

Leave it to fulltimecuck who wanted to get slapped around and put in a 20 foot hole that he dug himself into. He was craving for that beating all day.

I spanked him around in the banned megathread but the mods deleted it so he wants to act like he never got bent and took it with no lube.

He's desperate to not get pump and dumped by me so dont mind anymore of his shitposts in this thread. I migrated his punishment into other more useless threads.

giving a point to dregster

although it might be closer to a wash here since dregster seems a bit desperate to score points