★★★★★
21d 15h 19m

B-but hes only 14, hes supposed to be traumatized

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
99d 7h 11m
I day dreamed about being molested by every female teacher who wasn't obese or very old when i was young

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
37d 6h 46m
didnt she also have a husband?

imagine getting cucked by a 14 yr old its over

JustinSane

JustinSane

Officer
★★
13d 12h 54m
I tell you. Some people get all the luck (genes).

This kid is living the dream and he snitched (I think). When you have a good thing going, especially a once in a lifetime 0.1 out a billion chances of a scenario such as banging your hot young teacher, you don't fuck it up.

Her husband was a huge beta cuck which is why she cheated on him (wasn't man enough for her) with a TEENAGER. She lusted and cheated with a kid! It can't get anymore humiliating than that. He even stuck with her during the trial and she still filed for divorce. She never had feelings for him to begin with, as his nice guy personality failed. I'm surprised he hasnt committed suicide yet.

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★★
159d 11h 36m
Statutory rape is non existent. Teenagers are naturally horny, it makes sense boys will flock to where they can get sex and affection easily.

Jungle

Jungle

mogged
★★★★★
22d 28m
Now if the genders were reversed.....

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
86d 17h 18m
Traumatizes me

Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
118d 52m
Only hot if it's a female.
Otherwise all the problems you get.

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

Over 4 African-cels my bruddahs
★★★★
13d 57m
I day dreamed about being molested by every female teacher who wasn't obese or very old when i was young
Same. It's every kid's dream tbh, none of my teachers were remotely attractive enough though

Over for legally adult men JFL

CrustyCheese

CrustyCheese

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
★★★★★
2d 21h 35m
This.
Whenever i was in school and had a good looking, friendly female teacher, i had either a boner or the fantasy to have sex with her in the 15 minute breaks.
I think i might be a psycho.

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★★★★
51d 21h 46m
Lucky nigga, I had so much teachers I wished to fuck didn’t happen though.

Teens don’t get traumatised from this it’s bullshit.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
9d 2h 59m
I had wet dreams about fucking my milf teacher.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 13h 7m
I want this bitch to go to jail because a man in her place would. However, most teens would be glad to bang a hot teacher and this kid seems to be no exception.

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
6d 11h 0m
I want this bitch to go to jail because a man in her place would. However, most teens would be glad to bang a hot teacher and this kid seems to be no exception.
I agree. Pedophiles are horrible and they should die. I don't understand why female ones don't go to jail as well. You can literally make the same arguments for the freedom of female pedophiles that you can make with a male pedophile.

"But the boy likes it" - Well the girl likes it too dipshit, there are literally girls in high school saying how hot some male teachers are.
"The girl was manipulated"- The guy was manipulated too, I doubt a 14 year old boy would start flirting/groping a female teacher.

(I'm not a pedo fbi, I think both female and male pedophiles should rot in prison, pls don't put me on a blacklist)

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Captain
★★★★★
20d 20h 6m
I agree. Pedophiles are horrible and they should die. I don't understand why female ones don't go to jail as well. You can literally make the same arguments for the freedom of female pedophiles that you can make with a male pedophile.
Because we live in a matriarchy

W

WizardofSoda

Major
★★
73d 15h 9m
You'd have to be a complete and utter low-t cuck to believe this is 'rape'.

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
6d 11h 0m
You'd have to be a complete and utter low-t cuck to believe this is 'rape'.
You're stupid as shit, it's not about it being rape. It's about gender inequality for pedophiles and how women get away with it. You're part of the problem

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

:(
★★
42d 20h 20m

only one way to recover from a cucking of this magnitude. honor killing. but even that idk
This.
Whenever i was in school and had a good looking, friendly female teacher, i had either a boner or the fantasy to have sex with her in the 15 minute breaks.
I think i might be a psycho.

this just happen to us because we were mature for our age (autism trait). my classmates were to busy fucking each other to care about the teacher. Although one teacher i remember a lot of kids did try and flirt with

Last edited: