Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Texts between this 20s teacher and her 14 yold statutory rape "victim"

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
d122c798-e705-4af5-a5eb-6e2e271362bb-Set_2_-_20180321_191147.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.44.40-PM-640x314.png

maxresdefault.jpg

B-but hes only 14, hes supposed to be traumatized

k0IGUXxg.jpg

I day dreamed about being molested by every female teacher who wasn't obese or very old when i was young

didnt she also have a husband?

imagine getting cucked by a 14 yr old its over

I tell you. Some people get all the luck (genes).

This kid is living the dream and he snitched (I think). When you have a good thing going, especially a once in a lifetime 0.1 out a billion chances of a scenario such as banging your hot young teacher, you don't fuck it up.

Her husband was a huge beta cuck which is why she cheated on him (wasn't man enough for her) with a TEENAGER. She lusted and cheated with a kid! It can't get anymore humiliating than that. He even stuck with her during the trial and she still filed for divorce. She never had feelings for him to begin with, as his nice guy personality failed. I'm surprised he hasnt committed suicide yet.

Statutory rape is non existent. Teenagers are naturally horny, it makes sense boys will flock to where they can get sex and affection easily.

Now if the genders were reversed.....

Traumatizes me

Only hot if it's a female.
Otherwise all the problems you get.

I day dreamed about being molested by every female teacher who wasn't obese or very old when i was young
Same. It's every kid's dream tbh, none of my teachers were remotely attractive enough though

Over for legally adult men JFL

This.
Whenever i was in school and had a good looking, friendly female teacher, i had either a boner or the fantasy to have sex with her in the 15 minute breaks.
I think i might be a psycho.

Lucky nigga, I had so much teachers I wished to fuck didn’t happen though.

Teens don’t get traumatised from this it’s bullshit.

I had wet dreams about fucking my milf teacher.

I want this bitch to go to jail because a man in her place would. However, most teens would be glad to bang a hot teacher and this kid seems to be no exception.

I want this bitch to go to jail because a man in her place would. However, most teens would be glad to bang a hot teacher and this kid seems to be no exception.
I agree. Pedophiles are horrible and they should die. I don't understand why female ones don't go to jail as well. You can literally make the same arguments for the freedom of female pedophiles that you can make with a male pedophile.

"But the boy likes it" - Well the girl likes it too dipshit, there are literally girls in high school saying how hot some male teachers are.
"The girl was manipulated"- The guy was manipulated too, I doubt a 14 year old boy would start flirting/groping a female teacher.

(I'm not a pedo fbi, I think both female and male pedophiles should rot in prison, pls don't put me on a blacklist)

I agree. Pedophiles are horrible and they should die. I don't understand why female ones don't go to jail as well. You can literally make the same arguments for the freedom of female pedophiles that you can make with a male pedophile.
Because we live in a matriarchy

You'd have to be a complete and utter low-t cuck to believe this is 'rape'.

You'd have to be a complete and utter low-t cuck to believe this is 'rape'.
You're stupid as shit, it's not about it being rape. It's about gender inequality for pedophiles and how women get away with it. You're part of the problem

only one way to recover from a cucking of this magnitude. honor killing. but even that idk
This.
Whenever i was in school and had a good looking, friendly female teacher, i had either a boner or the fantasy to have sex with her in the 15 minute breaks.
I think i might be a psycho.

this just happen to us because we were mature for our age (autism trait). my classmates were to busy fucking each other to care about the teacher. Although one teacher i remember a lot of kids did try and flirt with

Last edited: