Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR tfw 550 posts

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
started at 13850 today, crossed 14000, and now 14400, u mirin now? :feelstastyman:

ya. i wish i could have your postmaxing abilities.

and still a literally who

@needsolution = bro

I'm gonna get 5000 soon

I need like a few weeks for that wtf

I could easily achieve this post count and rank, but posting is very boring, and because having too many posts on an incel forum like this is vivid putrefaction, and I don't like being an incel, no reason to be proud but if feels thay way for others so whatever

I could easily achieve this post count and rank, but posting is very boring, and because having too many posts on an incel forum like this is vivid putrefaction, and I don't like being an incel, no reason to be proud but if feels thay way for others so whatever
i could see this easy achieving when u were quoting everything and necroposting and still wereent passing 300 daily

i could see this easy achieving when u were quoting everything and necroposting and still wereent passing 300 daily
I did it for a day and a long time ago (and my goal was not to increase rank, that's laughable), or do you want to expel bravado? In addition, being proud to have many ranks or posts for being “postmaxx” is a real jfl, just rotting; my “necro” was old and I don't regret it, it was good: Besides, there are no differences between irrelevant content and empty quotes, both are the same: In the end, relevant content also solves nothing and has no appreciation; null argument this reply but whatever

I spend all day here and i only have 1700, most of them are fairly low-effort. Are you even human?

so many posts and yet you haven't found the solution :feelsrope:

Legit mogs me

I did it for a day and a long time ago (and my goal was not to increase rank, that's laughable), or do you want to expel bravado? In addition, being proud to have many ranks or posts for being “postmaxx” is a real jfl, just rotting; my “necro” was old and I don't regret it, it was good: Besides, there are no differences between irrelevant content and empty quotes, both are the same: In the end, relevant content also solves nothing and has no appreciation; null argument this reply but whatever
im proyd of myself lol im low iq dumb so im happy from all goal im achieving

you are getting closer

Damn, man. I made 23k posts in 1 year.

If I'd be mirin anything right now it sure as hell isn't post counts on incel forums sorry.

It's amazing how you can insta-launch yourself to stay here by postmaxxing equal to rate. You skyrocketed into the rankings faster than anyone else, so you're instantly popular. I on the other hand took a year to get 8k. No one knows my name. Lol. It's funny how that works

Don't rub it in man
That's 3 times what I did
i dont care about popularity just lol if u bother yourself with this and my name is way easier to remember coz need solution and try to make 300-500 posts daily and not get banned.

It's amazing how you can insta-launch yourself to stay here by postmaxxing equal to rate. You skyrocketed into the rankings faster than anyone else, so you're instantly popular. I on the other hand took a year to get 8k. No one knows my name. Lol. It's funny how that works

Don't rub it in man
That's 3 times what I did
Being famous in a virgin site isn't something you should want
Im glad that the people.that know me here are the ones i liked in first place,doesnt matter if you can literally count them in one hand

Being famous in a virgin site isn't something you should want
Im glad that the people.that know me here are the ones i liked in first place,doesnt matter if you can literally count them in one hand
Brutal

Congrats on surpassing my post count boyo

I honestly don't know how you do it tbh. Your postmaxxing abilities are superhuman.