Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope >tfw 6666 posts

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I got quads boyos, bow down to me. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

ruin your post count by replying to me

still don't mog me

Yeah same here, hadn't postmaxxed in a couple of weeks or so because I was rotting in chat & IRL.
yeah it's been a while for me as well. Just wanted to see what it felt like again.

lol, see you soon

turbocuckcel_7000

i cant wait to get to 11,111. i would say nice work but its already ruined

Not anymore, fake thread tbh

The way things are going you and I will both reach Luminary around the same time
That is unless you pass me which is honestly very likely
Yeah probably, I usually just rotmaxx & postmaxx here and I will probably continue into the following months because school is starting in a couple of weeks for me. It all depends if I get burnt out again and start posting in chat more but I doubt I'll rot again.

It fucking hurts man :feelsCowboy: I don't get it, I'm on here like all the time, like an unhealthy amount. I've been a user over a year and I only have 6.8k posts yet that's like nothing here
quote everything i say to postmaxx bro

im postmaxxing while im death in cs1.6

so you must die lots :feelskek:
no, im one of best players i have ever seen if are going about amateur cs 1.6 last times, will upload my plays pretty soon, just must find some nice song and montage it everything
but ngl ur reply was stunner

I had a thread like this back then.

there's no postcount for your face

Over for 6666cels

You're such an esoteric guy
i asked if he is busy and he said no
and no i am not exotic or how u call it :feelstrash:
i got the answer i will ask him if i can screenshoot it and post on here
but short he will study

Last edited:
having too many posts is overrated

Users who are viewing this thread